Heart Attack(Demi Lovato)

A/N:IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ONE-SHOT WTF BRAIN!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda × Link...

'You make me glow...'

Whenever I see him,it make me happy.As in,Keese-shit happy.But,there is something that keeps on telling me that I need to repel these feelings.

'But I cover up,won't let it show...'

So what I do is that whenever I am around him,I put up sacrastic comments,and when he asks me if I am happy when I accidentaly smile,I justtll him he is so self-centered and tell him to go on with his story.

'So I'm puttin' my defenses up,'cause I don't wanna fall in love...'

I hate it when I do that,and I know it will hurt him.But love is a little game everyone plays.I haven't been in love before,but I already heard stories that love can break your heart.

'If I ever did that,I think I might have a heart attack...'

And if I did ever fall in love,it may suprass the King Of Jokes' jokes,as a competitive joke.It would make everyone laugh,and possibly have stomach cramps;but for me,I would have a heart attack on the spot right there.

0o0Link0o0

'Never break a sweat for the other guys,'

I've seen Zelda with another boy frequently,and she seems to have no problem when other guys get near her.

'But when you come around,I get paralyzed.'

But when I go near her or make contact with her hand or some shit like that,she flinches,like she doesn't want to go near me or something...

0o0Zelda0o0

'Everytime I try to be myself,it comes out wrong like a cry for help..'

And it sucks when I flinch,because when I try to do something or brag it to him,it woukd always sound like I need his help like a puppy or something...

.

.

.

=====

"Link,I've got something to tell you...."Zelda said,stepping up to him."Well,I have something for you too.""I'm going to give of my mind about you,""Well,me too!"

.

.

.

"IT'S JUST UNFAIR!!!!"