Fly(Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna)

A/N:Lol.I made this to reduce sexism,

_______________________

"Link?Are you becoming a sexist?"I asked sarcastically as I dashed at a bokoblin.I even stabbed it before it noticed me."No,just stay out of the way."

'I came to win,to fight,to conquer,to thrive'

"No way,I'll help you no matter what."I pulled out my dagger and put it away for my sword."What the-?Corona,they're dangerous!"I decapitated a bokoblin.Yay."I just decapitated one!"

'I came to win,to survive,to prosper,to rise,to fly'

I slashed my way through the bokoblins.Some of them even chased me"Huh.I guess I'll have to do the slash-and-burn policy."I threw a bomb at the mob and excaped.As it exploded,some survived.I kept on dashing and slashing."Corona!That's dangerous!"I hear Link say,but whatever.

'They start coming,and I start rising'

More bokoblins come.Uh oh.I slash through them,not caring if I get hurt."Corona!Are you stupid!?"I could hear Link nearing.

'Must be surprising,I'm just surmising'

"Corona!"I threw another bomb,killing the mob effectively.Link was nowhere in sight.The smoke cleared and I came face-to-face with Link.Livid."You could've killed yourself!""Surprised?"

'I thrive,soar,higher,higher,higher,more fire'

"Well,let's see about that.I'm bored.Let's hunt a mob of moblins next.""Are you kidding me?""Tired,Hero?"