The after effect

Im sorry for taking so long i hope that you enjoy this chapter!!!

Shigaraki's POV

By the time i got out of the cab and came inside the party, there was dancing, drinking , flirting and etc. I was already a little tipsy was i ready for this party Probably not but am i here hell yeah! so the first person i tried to find was toga to congratulate her on getting this place then to go grab a drink. But the one thing i noticed was that i couldn't get the guilt off my mind of what happened earlier i cheated on dabi not even on accident. i did it purposely i can't believe what i had just done so i drank until all my thoughts went away. 

Dabi's POV 

Here i am laying in bed completely kinda upset i can't believe that i kinda bailed on shigaraki and i feel really bad so when he gets home in the morning im gonna tell him I'm sorry he probably either drunk or passed out by now so I'm just gonna try to sleep for now.

Toga's POV

When i saw shiga i was kinda wondering where dabi was but that's when he told me dabi said he didn't wanna go. so, of course, i said okay just a little hurt he didn't want to come but anyway me and Shiga got a couple of drinks and we laughed talked and drank and the dancing oh boy but anyway we were trashed the last thing i remember is Shiga getting on the counters and dancing me joining him.

When i woke up it was like 9:14 and then i got up and looked at my phone and saw nearly a million messages from Dabi and like 28 missed calls i instantly ran out of the house and called a cab to drive me home but i put more money on his card first then went home when i had got home it was already 10:17 and i ran in the house with a mad dabi looking back at me he really didn't look mad he looked more kinda disappointed i handed him the card but he looked me in the eyes and hugged me and said "sorry for how I acted, I acted like an ass and you didn't deserve that". After that, we kissed and he left i felt even worse now but all I and sora did was flirted, kissed, I even gave him hickeys.

Dabi's POV 

Shiga seems real off like more off than usual I really should check-up with him about that ill ask him about that when I get home now that I'm at work and I finally clocked in I'm going to go to the lounge to chill for an hour. I only work for 6 hours today.

Shigaraki's POV

I had felt so guilty about what I did I erased sora's phone number from my phone and I put my phone on the coffee table. As I was on the couch crying I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up and looked around it was dark out and when I looked at my phone I cringed at the brightness of my phone  and turned my phone brightness down as I looked at the time I almost jumped it was  5:27 and I was supposed to be cooking tonight so I went and got up and ran into the kitchen and started to cook katsudon I couldn't think of anything easier to make. when i got done i heard dabi opening the front door so i ran to him and cried.

Dabi's POV 

when I got through the front door i was meet with a crying shigaraki. I was really confused because of the instant start to break down in front of me. When he was wailing i heard something about cheating. I stood frozen in shock did he think i was cheating on him. I would never do such a thing im kinda really confused i was hurt. Did he cheat i would never assume he cheated. As he calms down i look and ask him "did you cheat..."

Sorry thats the end of this episode and i know but i got a new computer  and i sorta broke my leg. So anyway thats the end of this chapter