Cross

Error POV
Why... Why does this asshole have to bother me so much... I sit in the Anti Void with Ink bothering me... Probably cause he was board... So he came and bothered me...

Ink: What's with all the dolls? Are you like a little girl or something? Or do make them cause of your strings?  Or-"
Error: UGH! THAT IS IT! LEAVE!  OR ELSE! I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID AND ANNOYING LITTLE VOICE!!!! I'D RATHER HEAR ALL THE OTHER VOICES IN THE DAMN WORLD THEN YOURS!!! YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!!!!!!!"
Ink: PFT!!! Okay!~"

Ink left like the jerk he is... God I hate him! What seems like hours later I go out to some Au, and I walk around until I heard screaming, I was about to leave but.... Something told to find what it was. So I did, I saw a skeleton they had some kind of dress on, I had never seen a female skeleton before. I mean I see a lot of people so I don't really pay attention. But the skeleton she was getting hurt by someone whipping at her, as she screamed, her voice was a little deep but it was still painful to hear her cries. I jumped in and took my strings wrapping them around the other person's soul I killed them with out them saying a word. My strings disappear as I look at the skeleton.

Cross: "I-Is he gone?..."

I blush as she spoke, again voice a little deep but it was still... sweet.

Error: "Y-Yeah... He can't hurt you anymore..."
Cross: "T-Thank you... I've been a slave for him... For so long ever since he forced me into marriage... He'd always call me his little girl... When he knew I was boy... That's why he put me in these dumb dresses..."
Error: "O-OH..."

THEIR A BOY!? OH GEEZ! I blush out of embarrassment as the skeleton walked up to me and took my hand I blush harder.

Cross: "Thank you. I truly appreciate what you have done for me and because of that I shall do whatever you please."
Error: "Wait What!?"
Cross: "I must pay you back for your kindness."
Error: "First I am not that type of person. Second I don't know who are! Let alone I don't know your name!"
Cross: "It's Cross. You might get to know me, besides I have no problem with severing you. You seem like someone I can trust. Now I'll be back I just have to change."

Cross said as he walked off to another room. I was going to leave but again something stopped me... What is Wrong with me?... Cross came back in the room with a coat, scarf boots and shorts damn was it cute... WAIT WHAT. Anyway he walks up to me and bows down I blush.

Cross: "Lead they way, Master"

H-HUH!? WHO IS THIS GUY!?

Cross POV

I see blush go to Master's face, I thought it was funny. To call him that.

Error: "Don't call me that... I have a name... It's Error..."
Cross: "Master Error~"
Error: "K-KA!?"

I don't know what that sound was but it was funny I stand up and started to giggle as Error blushed. He's so funny! I think I am going to like Master Error!

No One POV

After awhile Error took Cross to the Anit-Void, and Cross had went up to Error and hugged him. Error blushed and glitched a bit.

Cross: "Thank you, really... I don't know what I would do without you..."
Error: "O-O-Oh"

Error slowly wrapped his arms around Cross hugging him back. This was going to be a start of a whole new story