Chapter 4

Cross POV
Master Error took me back to his home after the fight he had with the other 3 skeletons... I don't like them but I also didn't like seeing Master Error angry even if he wasn't mad at me... Master Error sat me down on the couch and told me to stay put until he got back. I nodded and sat still looking around. When Master Error came back he had two chocolate bars I tilted my head a bit and he gave me one, I felt a blush on my face. "T-Thank you..." I said a bit shyly as it was somewhat open for me already I started to eat it as Error sat next to me he put an arm around my shoulder as he ate his chocolate. I only took a few bites after wrapping it back up a bit. Master Error looked at me and I looked back at him. "Aren't you going to finish it?" He asked I shook my head. "I-I'm not that hungry...." I replied. "Cross is something bothering you?" He asked me again. "No sir..." I said "Just a bit tired sir..." I say yawning softly and I saw a blue and yellow on his face I giggled a bit and he looked away a bit flustered. I smiled and leaned against his shoulder and I cuddled up with him.

Error POV
I blush as Cross laid on my shoulder, I throw my chocolate wrapper on the floor. I pull Cross onto my lap as his eyes widened and had a purple blush all over his face, I chuckled slightly and I pull his head onto my chest and he slowly put one of his arms there snuggling close to me. "M-Master?..." Cross had said I blush at how he still calls me that. "Yes, Cross?"
"Do you l-love m-me?..."

       I stayed quiet for a moment then I kissed his hand, "Of course I do." I said as I cupped his cheek facing me, we were both so close...

(Sin warning)

Narrator POV
Error and Cross were only a few inches away. Cross's breath was a bit shaky but he made a small squeak when Error kissed him. Cross slowly kissed back as Error positioned Cross's legs around his waist. Cross squeaked in the kiss and he moved a bit closer to Error as he wrapped his arms around his neck and Error wrapped his arms around Cross's waist. Error pressed his tongue on Cross's teeth. Cross jumped and he opened his mouth slightly as Error put his tongue in his mouth. Cross moaned softly in the kiss as Error explored his mouth. Cross made soft moans as he squirmed a bit at the new feeling. Error released from the kiss and Cross was panting. Error smirked and he got up and picked up Cross on his shoulder a bit, Cross panicked a bit. "M-Master!? Where are you taking me!?"
Error chuckled a bit at his innocence. "Just the bedroom~," he said, Cross whimpered a bit. Error opened his bedroom door he pinned Cross down to the bed and Cross squirmed a bit. "M-Master?..." Cross whimpered, Error didn't like to see him scared. He stroked a hand down Cross's face." it's alright dear, I'm not going to hurt you~" Error cooed to him as Cross nodded and he looked at Error, lovingly. Error kissed his neck and licked it a little Cross moaned softly as he blushed and Error started to suck on his neck a little, eventually he removed Cross's top/shirt and licked his ribs, and nibbled on a few. Cross moaned softly due to his body being so sensitive. He blushed as he thought of how far this would go, he sorta hoped it would go just far enough. Error continued as Cross moaned softly, Error stopped and looked back at Cross. "This alright Kitten?~," he asked as he kissed Cross's neck and Cross blushed. "Y-Yes Master..." Cross replied with a shaky stutter as Error then started to kiss down on Cross's chest, Cross moaned softly and the sounds from Cross made Error's lust grow.                                                                                             Cross panted softly, moaning as Error pleasured his neck and top body, he held onto him and down a bit. Cross eventually felt enough pleaser for his lower part to form, his entrance started to be wet and leaking out already from his top pleaser. Error blushed as he started to remove Cross's shorts and it revealed Cross's purple lower echo body, his entrance wet and glowing softly as Error blushed, seeing that Cross's body looked untouched and that he'd be his first. "How pretty~" Error purred as he licked around Cross's entrance, causing Cross to whine a bit Error blushed, smirking softly as he kissed his entrance before going and eating him out. Cross moaned loudly a little as he panted and squirmed a little. "M-Master..!~" he moaned as Error went on more with each moan until he pulled back, a bit of cum squirting out of Cross, becoming a little breathless. Error went back up to his neck starting to kiss and suck on it, leaving little hickeys as Cross moaned softly. Once Error was done there he pulled back and looked at Cross, taking his hand and putting a finger up in his clit, Cross gasping softly as he moaned softly while shivering. "M-Master!" Cross moaned out as Error moved his finger around in Cross making Cross moan a little loudly as he moved his hips gently. 

Error then pulled his finger out and started to remove his shorts as Cross watched and blushed deeply, seeing Error's large member. "G-Goodness..." Cross panted as Error kissed Cross softly while entering him and Cross whined softly while moaning a little with pleasure and he wiggled gently.  Cross moaned and whined out a little. Error smirked softly and then held Cross up and thrusting up as Cross gasped softly and moaned gently. Cross cried out in pleasure while Error kissed his neck again then pinned him down and went at him hard, Cross loving it. Error also enjoyed himself as Cross made his sweet sounds of pleasure. Making Error blush deeply each time. "You're so cute~," he said as Cross moaned softly and held onto Error. "H-hot..~," he said as Error chuckled. "Your so adorable when helpless~" he purred. That went on for a while and soon enough Cross passed out after it all. Error chuckled softly while he kissed Cross's cheek and laid down while holding him. "I love you.." he said softly then fell asleep while holding Cross close.