First Date

Warning: this is a work of fiction and fantasy, not to be mistaken for how a normal functioning relationship should be. This is not an example of real-life BDSM relationships, but a highly fictionalised/fantasy one!!

Kinks: dub-con, snow-balling, spanking, whipping, kidnapping, rimming, wax-play, piercing, double-penetration, dirty talk, vibrators, bondage, submission, tail-play, sensory deprivation play, suspension, breath control...... and catboys.

First Date

The last thing I remembered before waking up naked in a sex dungeon was laying down in the nurse's office right after lunch.

I cook my own lunch, so the only thing that could have made me feel ill were the cookies that Aiden Wu, the class prince, kindly distributed. I hadn't even wanted one, he'd passed them to the whole damn class, and it would have been rude if I'd refused or snubbed it. I don't even like sweets.

My head felt fuzzy, almost hot and I had no strength in any of my limbs. A thick leather blindfold was buckled around my eyes and forehead, I could see only the slimmest sliver of a blurry red pleather cushion from the tiny gap when I turned my head. Lifting my head alone took a tremendous effort.

My wrists were cuffed with thick, warm leather cuffs and when I tried to move my arms the cuffs hooked on a chain. Stretched out above my head, I could feel the edge of the bench I lay on with the tips of my seeking fingers.

The room was warm, and a strange tingling in my own warm limbs made me feel almost itchy in my own skin. My head was stuffy and every thought took a long time to connect.

How did I know I was in a sex dungeon?

Because the bench I lay on was not a straight line. An inverted Y formed the shape of the cushioned bench under me. Each ankle was cuffed and shackled and I could feel a metal bar when I stretched my right foot out.

"You're awake, baby?" A man's delighted voice caught my attention. The voice wasn't deep, in fact, I would guess the owner was probably young, like myself. Since I couldn't see anything, I had no way of knowing if the guy was actually talking to me, but a moment later a finger tapped my nose, gently teasing.

I've seen enough of the internet to know what happens when you are drugged, naked and strapped to a bench like this, to know where this was probably going... but still, I stupidly asked, "What do you want?"

I could have asked other questions of equal ridiculous origin like- 'who are you' or 'where am I?' both of which, from my blindfolded state, would be unlikely to garner a response. If my abductor wanted me to know these things, they wouldn't have blindfolded me.

I could also start struggling, idiotically, until I hurt myself, but I was drugged, totally naked, no idea what was on either side of me and not exactly the most athletic of students. Instead, using my brain, I knew my best option right now was to endure and find a way to escape later.

He didn't answer at first, and I guessed that maybe he wouldn't speak at all. The finger on my nose shifted to my cheek, pinched me briefly. It wasn't hard, rather, a weirdly affectionate pinch. The sensation of the touch left and I followed the faint shift of fabric and movement I could hear. His hands touched my forearms, slowly tracing from my elbows along the soft underside of my arms, from the outside in, all the way to my shoulders. The slow, low pressure touch of fingertips shifted to the vulnerable skin of my underarm and I discovered my hair had been removed in the next second as the shivery sensation of fingertips trailed across the exposed hollow of flesh there.

"Baby, I want to make you feel good." He answered me after all that.

I swallowed, resisting the urge to shiver as those fingertips, either side of my back, drew slowly down to my chest pressed against the bench. His touch was warm. Sure sensation tickled over my ribs then, like I weighed nothing, the right hand slithered under my chest and pinched my nipple. The pinch of slight pain hit a nerve and I shifted, trying to evade the sudden shock of sensation in my helpless body.