Third Date

What was happening to me? How did I get drugged?

The thought brought me from the depths of darkness to waking. Blindfolded again.

At least I was sitting today. My hands were bound with rope to the back of a chair. Rope cut across my chest and waist, knots shifting only slightly when I tried to adjust the position I was caught in. the rope had a scratchy, rough quality against my sensitive skin and I stopped shifting my legs when I realized it was bound around my thighs and balls as well, any slight movement caused the knots to rub me. If I struggled, I would end up hard.

"Baby, does your head hurt?" That crooning voice murmured against the shell of my ear and hot breath puffed over my cheek.

It didn't hurt but I was very thirsty and hungry. Though I didn't want to tell him that. I turned my head away from his voice.

He touched my shoulder softly, "You naughty boy, did you miss me all day?"

"Like hell!" I hissed.

A spoon hit my open mouth and a warm broth hit the tip of my tongue. Chicken and ginger assaulted my tastebuds. Half of the spoon's contents dripped down my chin.

My crazy boyfriend licked the line of soup right off my neck with a long, languid motion, following the broth from my neck to my chin, tongue rolling across my lips in a rough manner. I opened my mouth to tell him off and ended up with his mouth sealing over mine.

He tasted like wontons and garlic prawn. Ginger and spices from whatever he'd eaten was still fresh on his breath. He kissed me hard, teeth biting at my lower lip when I tried to retreat, tongue sliding against my gums and lips, caressing my palate. He tilted his head to one side, sitting on my thighs, holding my head in place while he devoured me from the mouth down.

My breath hissed from my nose as I fought to focus on something other than the feel of his mouth dominating me. Little sparks of arousal were flowing entirely downward with the slide of his tongue across mine and I lost control of my own reaction.

He pulled back after a while, sucking on my tongue and drawing my attention with the separation of his mouth from mine. A soft chuckle echoed from his throat, "Baby, you want me to kiss you some more?"

I turned my head away, angry.

He ran a hand down my neck and across my shoulder, slowly touching my skin, "I'm going to feed you first, before that."

"I can feed myself!" I growled.

"If you fed yourself, I would believe that. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you starve? I don't like seeing you hungry or cold or hurt, baby. I'm going to take good care of you. So if you don't want your punishment to be worse, open that sexy mouth and say ahh."

"You're not-" A spoon slid to my mouth, interrupting the start of my rant. A mouthful of soup and a meat wonton nudged into my mouth. I swallowed the soup and bit into the fragrant skin of the wrapper. A salty and savoury aroma hit my mouth and I chewed it angrily. It tasted good enough.

He delivered another mouthful of soup to my lips and this time I got the faint bitterness of a green to chew and swallow.

"You don't-" I didn't have a chance to speak as another mouthful of meat and soup touched my lips, not giving me room to complain.

I swallowed another two wontons and some vegetables with a lot of fresh chicken and ginger soup broth. Tasty and refreshing, whetting my appetite.

Whenever I didn't quite grasp the right amount of soup and it spilled, a tongue slid over my skin, licking up the evidence and teasing my sensitive neck and chin.