Fourth Date

Aiden Wu closed the toilet stall behind him and slid the privacy lock home. He held up a little key in his right hand and mirth danced in his eyes, "Turn over, baby. I'll take it off."

If I'd been paying attention, I might have known they had the same voice, but the truth was, I didn't pay much attention to Aiden at all. Clearly.

I opened my mouth. Then I closed it, because I was dumbstruck and the very idea of my crazy boyfriend and Aiden Wu being the same person sounded like I was failing a basic mathematic equation. Tiny, sweet, angelic Aiden Wu... did not have a huge cock and a sadistic streak... did he? More importantly, how could dainty and petite Aiden Wu even lift a full grown man like I weighed nothing?

He chuckled and, suddenly, with great ease, his hands were around my waist and he hoisted me like a child from the seat, twisting me around until I was hugging the back of the toilet, my knee indenting the lid and my ass in the air. "Baby, you keep making that face and I feel like the only thing you pay attention to is my cock."

"W-what?"

He pushed my legs apart and undid the lock on the chastity belt. It fell off my waist and my cock shot straight up, slapping my stomach in a wet plop of precum. I groaned, sagging in a mix of relief and pure need. Aiden kicked my right knee off the lid and pressed into my back, warm breath teasing at my ear. "You know my rule, baby." His lips nibbled over my lobe, teasing me.

I flushed, feeling even more embarrassed that tiny, sweet Aiden -The face of PURE, the wholesome scent of youth- was reminding me that I couldn't come unless he did. That... that... he was going to... I covered my mouth, nodding my head because I didn't know what to say.

He spread lube all over my hole and I moaned again, shifting my weight. I needed to come and I shivered in anticipation, horrified with my wanton reaction. I felt him chuckle against my back and I ducked my head.

"Shy, baby?" He stroked a finger over my hole, teasing me with lube. "You were begging me before, weren't you?"

"N-no, I-..." I swallowed my tongue sure, it was easier when I was angry and wanting to punch him. Now I felt like I would die of embarrassment. "Be-before was different."

He laughed, but to my relief he grabbed my hips and I felt that big thick cock pressing against my loose, slick hole. "Your hips are shaking, do you want it?"

I dry-swallowed and nodded.

"Ask for it, then, baby." He teased me with his tip, rubbing across my hole and spreading the lube all over my ass.

"Please, I need to cum."

"Where do you want my cock, Wei Ling?"

"In-inside." I bit my lip, knowing he'd coax more awful words out of me. "Please give me your cock."

"Whose cock is it exactly, hmm? Because I wouldn't want you to be confused. Am I some perverted computer science student, hmm? Or maybe a terrible hacker thief taking celebrity credit cards?" He pressed into me, easily, since my hole was already wet with lube and loose from all the teasing I'd endured.

I covered my whole face, trembling at the idea that I, a normal man, was being fucked by delicate 'most adorable boy I want to adopt in the universe' Aiden Wu.

Aiden with the big eyes and fluffy ears and the stupid tail, always being fawned over for the slightest ailment, who pressed his whole cock inside me, balls deep and growled, biting my shoulder and pumping his hips in slow, methodical circles that hit my insides and made tiny stars spark to life and my cock feel like it would explode. He was waiting for an answer and I got a warning slap on my left butt cheek. I hung my head, murmuring out, "Senior Wu." Of course, that wouldn't be good enough. I wanted to die of shame. "Senior W-wu's cock."