Emrick

It was 7:15 a.m. in front of at a school there where buses, cabs, and cars that where droping off the students that will start there new year at the exclusive boarding school called hill stone high. the school for gifted children that will help them reach there full potential and more. The school bell rang and a lady yelled "15 min. till your orientation and old students just go to your dorms" and people where going in defiant direction's. Minutes passed and the street became quiet and then came a old cab throwing some every other minutes and in the back with all the noise that the cab was making there was a boy sleeping. The boy was tall and some what husky figure but the pudgy he wore a black tee with jeans with sneakers above all he looked like any other kid you'll see around your neighborhood. the cab pulled up next to the school and turned around and said "hey kid wake up where here" the boy woke up from his nap and asked "how much do i owe you" reaching for his wallet "29.34" the boy gave him 30$ and told him to keep the change. the caby help the boy with his bags and left boy say a middle age man standing under the school's entrees with stone lions on each side of him."hey they son nice to see that you came a little late but in time for orientation" said the man he wasn't looking at the boy but fixing his tie the boy responded "um..are you the principle Mr. Jones?".the man just smiled and noded and left just saying"dont be late for orientation Emrick or it be bad to start the school year like that" Emrick stood there then reach for his pocket and brought a crumpled paper that said "DORM HOUSE 16" he grabbed his bags and went to the 9Th year dorm houses and started to look for the number 16.