Emrick

Eric was dumb struck by the weapon he was holding it was perfect the balance the lenght he just fell in love with the axe. Eric looked around and saw his brothers and sisters in awe while the first seven where holding weapons that paectly came out of no where. Eric's gazed traveled from person to person until he laid his eyes on Clay and his twin sickles and in front of Clay was a bear shaped fire, and when Clay caught Erics eye Eric gave a thumbs up to Clay.Richard spoke "ok guys step away from the pit and don't swing those thing around we like to keep the same number of students at the end as the beginning." The first seven step away from the pit and Principal Jones walked over with a man that appeared out of no where caring a large tray of orange crystals and jewelry things like bracelets, rings, necklace's and other things Eric couldn't see. "ok im going to explain how to carry your weapon without carry it in view of the public, miss Alisha can i barrow u for a sec." said Principal Jones gesturing to the girl Alisha, she was holding a medieval sword"ok miss pick a item and a crystal" Alisha chose a ring and a small crystal that went with it. "ok now miss i want you to do is to imagine the sword going into the crystal" she nodded and focused pinching her eyes as she was putting all her might on the task on hand. Seconds passed then a glow of orange then the sword disappeared "very good miss Alisha now i want u to do as Miss Alisha did, please line in a ordeal manner" that's all he said and left to watch the new seven getting there weapons.