Emrick

every one was surprise that Eric just bolted to the opportunity every one expect principle Jones he just stood there like a statue. Then came Clay forward next to Eric who was grinning when he came up then slowly five others join them "OK lets do this first the seven of you spred to the seven circle around the pit ". they all did as they where told then Richard spoke on more time "now on the count of three all of you are going to put your hand in the fire,then just let your mind go blank.....1...2....3 now!" when the seven did this the flame split into seven individual flames. What felt like hour es where just mere second in the fire Eric felt some thing he never felt be for the warmth of the flame was not of a normal flame but some thing that made Eric calmed his nerves. Eric could hear a voice in his head "hello there Emrick nice to finally meet u"Eric responded in his head "who's this" im sort of your consense slash spirit guide" then there was a picture inside Eric's mind. First the picture was blurry and couldn't make heads or tails of it then slowly it became clear, from the blurry picture came a crystal clear bull a black bull u probably see at a rodeo. "Emrick I'm only going to say this once and this is your only warning the power of the bull resides in you and it a powerful power and if you use it for personal gain you shall fell my wrath" the bull was now fading from his mind. The bulls voice rang in his voice "when i say now you have to pull your arm out to reserved your weapon got it" Eric was getting nerves for to reasons one he was being told what to do, two why did he need to take his arm out of the fire when the bull said now.the bull must of read Eric's mind cause he spoke once again "if you stay to long in the fire you shall become the fire they didn't tell you this so you have to communicate with your animal guide,so remember when i tell you to pull your hand out you do it". seconds later Eric felt some thing in his hand Eric was thinking now but the bull said no to him then the object was getting heavy the Eric heard the bull again "ok now get ready....pull" in a second Eric pulled out of a bull shaped fire a battle axe.