Chapter1: this isn't happening

Chelsea's pov
             Hi I'm the girl in the photo, I'm  your typical, average nerd,people think my life is ok and great, well it's  not. It used  to be when my dad was alive   but now it's horrible but my younger brother Harry helps me sometimes, I'm seventeen, I like novels and I'm sassy at least that's  what my best friend Ethan says about me

*********************
    I'm  in class with Ethan talking cause our teacher Mr butt face isn't here yet, Mr butt face actually looks like a butt now imagine a butt in pants wearing glasses, holding a suitcase, with his big belly walking around I mean that is exactly how he looks. "Come on, Selena GoMez  is way hotter than Ariana  Grande ", Ethan says with his mouth open making me laugh lightly, I don't  know I think Ari is really pretty", "yeah pretty but Selena is fire". I laughed at my goofy friend, that's  when our teacher entered. After five minutes of the lesson I was getting bored,  I'm  a nerd but it dosen't  mean I love learning and school, Ethan whispered in my ear "Oh My God he looks like someone sat on him where is his  nose seriously where is it? ", which made me laugh,  do you mind sharing what's  so funny to the class?,  Mr butt face asked me I shook my head, but Ethan said "of course not Mr butt face " which gets detention. "No, no, no way,  I can't  have detention ". The truth is I've  never had detention and I'm  scared about the people I might meet there.

************
       I'm  at my locker when I hear people shouting fight, fight, I walk to where all the noise where coming From and I see Ryan AkA the badboy,  yep my school is full of stereotypes  we have the badboy, mean girls but secretly call the the school bitches,  back to Ryan he was fighting a guy named Hector,  he is a popular wannabe,  I mean stop trying to be cool it only shows how desperate you are to want attention duh. A teacher stopped the fight by teacher I mean Mr butt face haha " to the principal's  office both of you and all of you get to class,   I continued to walk slamming myself into Ryan "Get out of my face nerd",  then left leaving me on the floor with an aching butt ugh hope I don see him soon.

***************
      "Ready for detention "Ethan asked testing on my locker; "you know I feel like strangling you to death for getting me detention", I said half serious, "let it go", let it go?, let it go?, oh I'll  show him let it go by pushing him on the road and getting hit by a truck, I smiled at that thought. We reached detention we saw Damon the outcast, Sophia the bad girl, Mia  the party girl and no other person but Ryan the badboy yes I'm  a really observant person "this is going to be a long day". I said looking at the people in front of me