Chapter2:Fuck

Ryan's Pov
        "Come on Ryan it's  been a year already, I known it hurts but she's  gone",my twin sister Lola said with a tire expression, "don't  you think I know that, she's  fucking gone and she won't  come back I know that, but it's  hard", "i know come on..... let's get to school.  We took our bags and drove to school

***********************

        "I'll see you later Ry", lola sid heading to class,  the bell rang, I went to class,  Mr what's  his name oh right butt face guy, I can't  take it he's  to boring,  I slept through the period.  When class was over I was heading to my locker when an asshat started talking about my best friend,  my dead best friend "yeah Maya was easy in bed, too bad it lasted for a short amount of time",  without thinking i punched his face, he shook his head holding his jaw, "hey man long time no see, Hector said with a smirk, "if you ever talk about Maya again I'll  make sure no one hear from you again understand? ", I said in a low threatening  voice, " sure but she was something",  I lost it I punched him, he tried to punch me back but i dodged him and continued to punch him "both of you to the principal's office and all of you get to class", "whatever", I was walking to the principal's office when a girl slammed into me,  making her fall on the floor "Get out of my face nerd", I walked away.

*****************
        I got detention like always, I went to detention seeing Sophia and some dude I don't  know,  I sat putting my feet on the table, not long after a blonde girl came walking in annoyed and bored. "Worst day ever", she said to no one in particular. Few minutes passed and a dude walked in with a girl wait I know her she's  the girl that slammed into me, nerd girl. "This is going to be a long day". She said looking at us.