Chapter 4: I'll punch you

Chelsea's POV
             "Ahhhh, Ethan?, you almost gave me a heart attack". I said bending over holding my chest while Ethan chuckled "sorry, I forgot you are a scaredy cat. I glared at him

"What are you doing here anyways ", with my eyebrows raised. "Well I wanted to sleep over since my parents are out of town".oh  yeah, he said they went to  New York for a business meeting.

"Ok, ", we went to the living room to find Harry texting his girlfriend, I mean he's 14 and he already has a girlfriend and I'm  seventeen and I'm  still single I mean what the heck?.

"Who was at the door?", Harry asked still looking at his phone. "It was my dorky friend Ethan, Harry raised his head "then why did you scream? ",  I thought it was some kind of serial killer,  I mean.. hey hold up you heard me scream and didn't  bother to come check if I was okay and not dead? ", Harry just  shrugged, I huffed I went to my room to find Ethan on my bed.

"Really, a serial killer? ", " oh I'm  sorry was I not supposed to think that, cause no normal person knocks on my door at 8 in the night", using my hand for emphasis. He chuckled, he really just chuckled I playfully punched his hand.

***********************************
    I'm  at school looking,  acting and walking like a zombie,  I reached my locker and saw Sophia resting on the locker next to mine blowing a bubble. "Why do you look like you came from a zombie Halloween party",she asked, "because my dumbass  best friend kept me awake all night by talking to me about stupid stuff that dosen't  even make sense". I said waving my hands in the air annoyed.

" sup, Sophia and chelsea", Ethan Said in a happy voice. I mimicked him in a high pitched voice. "What got you in such a sour mood"Ethan asked oblivious to what he did to me. " Well you know my dunbass best friend kept me up all night talking about stupid stuff," looking at him sweetly, "dumbass?, ouch that hurts you know? ", putting a hand on his chest.  "I'll  punch you ", he laughed, he seriously laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sophia, "so what's  up", "Well I was wondering if you got any warning from our psycho stalker dude", ugh I totally forgot about that. "No you?, ", "nah".

"Maybe Ryan was right and it was just a prank". I shrugged I saw Damon walking with his hoodie over his head. "DAMON", I yelled drawing his attention. He walked towards us.

"hey guys " he said in a whisper. "Hi did you get any warning from phsyco stalker dude?". "Um no and is that what we are calling him now? ", he asked. I just shrugged.

**********************************                          

         It was lunch time the best  time of the day, I entered the cafeteria,  I took my lunch and looked around, I saw Ethan talking to Mia, I walked over to them and sat down " hey guys", I said waving "hi", both Mia and Ethan said at the same time, "so what are you guys talking about ",  I asked "Well Mia thinks burger is disgusting; tell her how wrong she is", "whaaat? Mia you are so wrong burger is heavenly  and delicious you are seriously missing out". " a guy walked in wearing only black he had six envelopes with him he first gave ryan, sophia, Damon then Ethan, Mia  and I. Ryan, sophia and Damon came to our table and  sat down.

"So who is gonna open their envelope first? " I asked.

"So nobody I'll  go first". I opened it a letter was in it, I read it then gasped, 
"Guys open your own now". They hesitated but opened it. They looked at me.

**********************************
      " Ok so he or she took a photo of us in our past and sent it to us? " Damon asked, school ended and we are on our way to my house since we all thought that what's  happening should be kept a secret. "Yep, and I want to punch that crazy stalker" sophia said with anger.  We reached my house and sat down in the living room. "So what do we do",Ryan asked, "I have no idea", Ethan asked. "I do.. we have to trust each other so right now w are going to reveal our secrets and we can never tell anyone". I answered "no way I'm  not doing it I barely know you guys", Ryan said.

"Yeah "Damon and Mia  agreed, " come on guys this guy clearly has stuff he can use against us ". "I'm  with her". Sophia Said , after a few minutes of silence, " fine I'm  in but if I die I'll  hunt your dreams ", Mia said, I smiled, "I'm in," Damon said, "Ryan? "
"Fine I'm  in ".  "Great so who goes first? ". I asked " you wanted to do this so you go". Ryan answered. I sighed, the truth is I'm  scared of what they'll  think of me but i have no choice but to tell them. I breathed in and out. "I killed someone". I said looking  at the people in front of me with their mouths opened.