Chapter 11

Hey! Just a quick note, to all the people who have read this story, THANK YOU SO SO SO CRAZY MUCH! Also, another big thank you to the people who have voted on the story!!! And finally, the biggest thank you to the people who have commented. I love reading your comments. Whether it's a 'lol' at a certain part of the story, or a question, I love all the comments. I know commenting can make you feel kinda weird sometimes, but it makes me feel super happy to read them. (Sorry...That's kinda weird, but just how I feel) Anyhow, enjoy your day, and the story! -T.

"I can't believe that stupid Akuma bully messed up my hair, and on top of that, I have to do this EVEN STUPIDER EVIL PROJECT! Ugh, Sabrina is so cruel making me do it all on my own! I haven't done my own homework in five years! She's being ridiculous! Utterly and totally ridiculous," Chloe ranted.

Tikki lay upside down on her tiny cat bed, "Whatever you say, Chloe."

Chloe rolled her eyes at the tiny kwami, "You know, you're so lazy! Always just laying around, eating snacks, doing nothing useful! I don't even know why I got you that stupid dog pillow!"

Tikki finished munchy on her cookie.

"Ugh. So. Lazy! Just like that Marinette brat!"

Now that made Tikki's blood boil.

Fine. If Chloe thought Tikki was lazy, then Tikki was going to start doing stuff. And Chloe was NOT going to like it.

...One hour later...

"AHHH!!!" Chloe screamed as she slipped on her whipped cream covered bathroom floor.

"Why is the floor covered in-UGH!!!" Tomato soup poured from the faucet that Chloe had been trying to use.

Chloe stormed outside her bathroom and into her bedroom, "Wh-AHH!" A large, black rat sat on Chloe's bed munching on cheese.

"RATTTTTTT!!!" Chloe screamed and ran back into her bathroom, grabbing a towel. She laid it on the floor among a hundred others so she wouldn't slip. Suddenly, guacamole dripped from her ceiling right onto Chloe. She looked up to find the entire ceiling covered in it.

She screamed in rage.

Meanwhile, Tikki happily munched on her cookie to the beautiful sounds of, "Wait, why is my hair curler on...AHH! Fire! Fire! My bathrobe is on FIRE!"

And the best part was when Chloe's butler finally did arrive, Chloe had to tell him (Somewhat) that she had created the giant mess or risk giving up her secret. Tikki finished her cookie and watched as Chloe tried to explain to her butler why the giant mess wasn't her fault, just that whipped cream and guacamole had mysteriously gotten into her bathroom without her knowing. In the bedroom she'd been in for the last three hours.

You know...Maybe being Chloe's kwami wasn't such a boring thing after all.

...

"Alya...you do know Marinette is gonna just about murder you when she sees you right?" Nino asked.

Alya played innocent, "Why, whatever do you mean, Nino?"

Nino gave Alya a look, "You know exactly what I mean. Telling her and Adrien the four of us were going to the movies, then, telling me we canceled it when in reality you just wanted to get Mari and Adrien alone at the theater...ring a bell?"

"Oh, that! Ya, I can't believe I forgot to tell them I canceled it."

"Als..."

"Okay, fine Nino. You caught me. I'm trying to get Mari and Adrien together. But what's so bad about that? Everyone knows how crazy Adrien is about Marinette...well, except Mari..." Alya stated, dropping the innocent act.