3❤ The hospital

Peter's p.o.v
------------------
Today was...
Well, at least interesting.

I was going for a run like I normally do on Saturday mornings when I suddenly heard a scream. I ran to the sound without even thinking... I guess that's just me, superhero wannabe.
I remember that when I was little I always used to dress up like Superman, the Flash or Iron-man for Halloween. I still love trick-or-treating.

I found her in the grass. Even though she was covered in blood, he could still see how beautiful she was. She had thick h/c hair and e/c eyes.
Her skin was exotic, as If she was from the south.

As I was carrying her to the hospital, I suddenly noticed that her eyes were closed. I tried to wake her up, with no result...

"Y/N?"

"Y/N!"

"WAKE UP!"

"Y/N!"

"STAY WITH ME Y/N"

"PLEASE"

But she didn't move a muscle...
I would not let her die, not like this.
I don't know how I did it, but I ran the last miles with her in my arms. She was heavy, but I was strong enough. Most likely thanks to the radioactive spider who bid my 6 months ago.

People looked at us as if we were crazy people. Looking for new gossip. Whispering to each other as I passed. Not than had time to worry though, I had bigger problems...

Once I got to the hospital everything went really fast, they took her to a room and connected her to some weird intravenous drip. I wanted to stay and see if she was okay, but I wasn't allowed...

Obvious

After what seemed forever, the doctors finally let me in.
She was asleep but stable and that's what matters.
Even though I didn't really know her, I felt responsible. Seeing her so vulnerable...

Your p.o.v
------------------
I wake up at the hospital, looking into Peter's chocolate eyes.
"Hey", I say.

~He stayed with me

He answers with a smile.
"You okay?"

"Yeah... Thanks to you"

His smile just gets bigger, so does mine

"How long was I out?"

"three years"

"What?"

Peter smirks

"You ass"

Then we both fall into a burst of unstoppable laughter until the doctor walked in into my room. He looked serious, nearly mad... It scared me a little. But I was okay.

Right?

-------乂❤‿❤乂-----

Adrenaline has always been my thing.

~The native of South-West London darling~

-------乂❤‿❤乂-----