lucas, smut『𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕』

(y/n)'s phone ; 6:27PM

...

(y/n)'s bedroom ; 12:37PM

"Be ready baby, because you're going to cum for the fifth time tonight."

Your core started to get sore from all those rounds. Regrets began to fill you up, as Lucas turned you around so that he could enjoy the view once more for this night. "Lucas.." you whispered, your face pressed in the pillows. You wanted more, but your thighs were shaking. You had a grip on the bed sheet to endure more. But it was enough. You were breathless.

"Pink.." you used your safeword to warn your boyfriend about your exhaustion. However, he probably did not heard it, because he was already deep in you, slapping sounds filling up your bedroom. He was too much into it to stop by himself.

"Does it feel good baby?" he grunted, thrusting one more time in you, not even conscious of the fact that you could have spaced out if you weren't trying not to.

As you were out of your mind, you couldn't even give him a clear reply. As a punishment, he spanked your ass cheeks, thinking he would get you wetter. Thus, you just whined. And, your eyes got wet, instead of your pussy. But, enough was enough for tonight.

"Pink!" you yelled at him, with two tears escaping from your eyes. He stopped every single move and backed out from you. Your lower body bumped onto the bed as a sign of relief.

"Shit (y/n), I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Eyes full of worries, he hold your hand tightly and gave a kiss on your temples with a heavy heart. He felt guilty and stupid not to hear your warnings from the beginning. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I should have been more careful.. come here, i'm going to clean you up." he stood up and picked up new pyjamas and one of his favorite panties of yours to take care of his exhausted girlfriend. He turned back and gave you a sign telling you to follow him. There was one problem: you were too exhausted to stand up.

"You should have been softer with me, fucker..I won't get out of this bed by myself, I'm telling you.." you mumbled, almost falling asleep, with your naked body, and your ass showing up to Lucas. He walked towards you and lean over your pouty face to kiss you passionately. "I'll be more careful next time, I love you. I feel so guilty honey. Now, seriously, I'm gonna clean you up."

He carried you up to the bathroom, at your not-so own surprise. "Wow it took you so long to figure out I wanted you to carry me, dummy." he laughed and kissed the tip of your nose. "Next time, I'll go gentle on you."

He put you down in the bathroom, and you went for a tight hug. You enjoyed every hug of him; from his chin resting on the top of your head to his heartbeats that could clearly be heard. Seconds after, you broke the silence, and laid your eyes on his, "You better not forget! I wanted you to make love to me, not to destroy my hole. But anyways, I forgive you this time because you were doing so good, god.." you finished your sentence whispering, and getting horny again.

"Seriously? Again? You have no limits babe! But I won't be against another round." he couldn't resist to your words, as his hands gripped your ass for the 100th time of the night.

"My sore pussy.. think about it! Hold it back until tomorrow." you approached him, and bite his lower lip, thinking about how much you love him, even without the sex part.

First time writing "hardcore" smut.
I wrote this very quickly as I got inspired all of a sudden.
IS WRITING THE WORD PUSSY TOO MUCH? I'm not used to use it.
IS THE CONVO PIC AT THE BEGINNING GOOD?
Thank you, SINCERELY, for the 1,24k!
Tell me your thoughts about my stories!
I want to improve my writing and English so much!
Any constructive critic would mean a lot to me !