Ms.Rep

"Ok class today you guys will be doing something a little different." Aizawa Sensei told the class tired as ever. I mentally groaned looking out the window half paying attention till I heard the class start whooping about how normal this was. I turned to see Iida stand up straight saying, "MAY I PLEASE BE THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!?" Iida got shushed and sat back down. That definitely caught my attention. Obviously everyone wanted to be president so a lot of people voted for themselves me included.
While we may all interact with each other we do really no much about each other. In fact I'm pretty sure most people know me as the "boy" who keeps breaking her bones. So you can imagine my surprise when I had 3 votes under my name. "Ok then well that settles it Midoriya you are class rep and Yaoyorozu is vice rep!" Mr.Aizawa says. I sit there in shock then look back at Iida. He looks distraught I don't blame him though he deserved to be president way more than me.

After a few congrats from my classmates we all headed to the lunch room. "M-Midoriya congratulations on..." Iida started. "Iida please don't force yourself to congratulate me I know you wanted this position way more than anyone else in our class. And you deserve it too, maybe I can convince Aizawa to-" Iida stopped me mid sentence. "No, YOU WON FAIR AND SQUARE SO IF YOU JUST GIVE ME THIS POSITION WITHOUT ME EARNING IT, I WILL NOT FEEL RIGHT ABOUT IT!" I looked down at my feet, feeling absolutely distraught that Iida didn't even vote for himself even though he wanted to be class rep so bad.

"Right, Sorry Iida!" I said bowing my head. "NO, IM SORRY FOR SHOUTING MIDORIYA!" We continued apologizing to each other till Ocha Chan jumped in between us and shoved into the hallway walking us towards the lunchroom. " Come on I'm glad you two are the best of friends or whatever, but growing heroes gotta eat!"

Just as we walked into the lunchroom alarms went off. "INTRUDER IN CAMPUS STUDENTS PLEASE CALMY WALK TOWARDS THE EXIT IN AN ORDERLY FASHION" Great. I thought to myself as the Cafeteria quickly turned into chaos. Iida and Ocha-Chan quickly pushed me out the lunchroom entrance. Only to be swallowed by the crowd of people. Ocha-Chan was holding onto me until some panicked kids shoved through us and I was quickly pushed towards the windows where when I looked outside saw that there were just a bunch of reporters out there. I shouted over to Ocha~Chan trying to tell her what was really going on but it was no use, her and Iida couldn't hear me. I was about to shove my way through the crowd to them when I bumped into someone. "Oi, watch where you're going!" $h!t

Bakugou POV
First, my lunch gets interrupted and then I have to crowd in a hall with all these extras and now some idiot doesn't know how to walk forward and bumped into me. "Oi watch where you're going!" I look down to see a stupid Deku look up at me with teary eyes. What a fucking crybaby. "You know you look like a girl when you cry, right?" I spit out with a smirk. "I I'm sorry Kacchan I was just trying to get to my friends to tell them that this is a false alarm and there are just reporters outside and-" Deku continued to sniffle. Man this is no fun when this nerd cry's over literally nothing. "Since I'm bigger I'll go tell you're friends what's happening you can go stand in a corner and be useless Deku." I said scratching the back of my head. "REALLY?! Thanks Kacch- oof!" Deku got shoved into my chest this time. For the first time in a while I got a good look at this nerd. His frame despite being more muscular than in junior high was still so small and almost girly his voice never got any deeper than when we were kids. Something about his clothes just didn't look right either like they weren't fitted for him at all. I was about to grab him when. "Agh- I'm so sorry Kacchan I'll go to the corner so I won't run into anyone." Deku scurried off to where I could no longer see his messy green hair in the crowd. Shit. I could feel my face was lightly flushed as pushed my way through the crowd towards that nerds friends. Damn nerd.

Todoroki P.O.V
While I was walking towards the exit I saw that the intruders were actually just reporters. I decided it would be best to go into a corner where I could wait this misunderstanding out. As I shuffled to a corner that I noticed most kids were just passing by I hear a slight squeak. I look down to see my classmate Midoriya looking like he's about to tear up. I was about to move not wanting to deal with someone from my class when someone shoved me into Midoriya. "Wah! Sorry Todoroki." Midoriya said looking up at me. At this point Midoriya hands were on my chest trying to keep himself from getting squished and I was basically cornering him. He has a very small frame for someone with his power, now that I think about it his power is very similar to All Mi- "EVERYONE DON'T PANIC IT WAS A FALSE ALARM. THERE AREN'T ANY VILLAINS IN THE SCHOOL ITS A FALSE ALARM RETURN TO YOUR CLASSROOMS AND OR LUNCHROOM!" I turned around to see Iida floating above the exit looking kind of like an exit sign. Everyone started to return to there classes I was about to head to the lunchroom when I hear. "Wow, Iida~Kun is amazing! Wait! This a great reason for me to give him the title of class rep! Don't you think Todoroki?" Midoriya spoke into his hand. "Uh- yeah." I mumbled before walking off while hearing a bye from Midoriya behind me, I could care less just wanting to return to sitting in silence."

Midoriya P.O.V
"A-And that is why I think Iida~Kun should be class rep!" I stuttered to the class while looking to Iida~Kun and Ocha~Chan for approval. They gave acknowledging nods as I turned back to the class to see their reaction. "Sure why not, Iida seems like a cool man!" Kirishima shouted doing a very manly pose. "I look forward to working with you!" Yaoyarozu said with a smile. "We may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I trust Midoriya~Chan's judgment." Tsuyu said. After a few more yeahs from the class Aizawa Sensei came into the room. He scolded us for standing and then said we would be going to the USJ to do some practice. We cheered as I looked out the window excited for what's to come from this upcoming mini field trip.

•oh poor Midoriya. Anywho Srry for the hiatus I got grounded right after I finished this chapter. I'll try to update again soon next episode will be the last from the first season. So yay! Anyway hope you enjoy the small shipping moments, don't worry they'll be more suitors for our little hero and they'll be a little more romantic than our rude Bakugou and ICY Todoroki! Cya soon😘•