♡HORROR RESULTS♡

Here are the Horror winners for The Creativity Awards 2019!

A big thank you to both TheChesireCat001 and Alana2215 for judging this genre! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into judging this genre!

Another big thank you to everyone that entered into Horror! Every single one of your entries are amazing!

If you didn't make it into the top six or if you did, and you would like your scorecard and the short review that your judge has sent, just PM me and I will send that over to you immediately.

Also, if you are one of the winners, please let me know if you are okay with me putting your winning entry (Book cover and blurb) on our community Instagram as it is one of the prizes. (creativity_community)

~THE WINNERS FOR HORROR~

H O N O R A B L E M E N T I O N•

Author: giftapfelina

Book: Wanderlust

Score: 95/135

Review: No review was supplied.

•R U N N E R U P•

Author: MichaelDBlessing

Book: Outplace

Score: 97.5/135

Review: No review was supplied.

•R U N N E R U P•

Author: Scorpio-Scribbles

Book: Cliche

Score: 111/135

Review: The first chapter brought me in, but the other chapters didn't seem so interesting. The book cover is amazing, the title is okay, good plot, good character development, grammar was wrong in a few places. Dialogues were very well written.

•T H I R D P L A C E•

Author: nira014

Book: What If They Meet Again

Score: 112/135

Review: Interesting. Title and cover weren't appropriate. Blurb wasn't satisfactory. Very little character development. Good descriptions. Liked the plot.

S E C O N D P L A C E•

Author: Lil_vegas

Book: Terror Tales|Return Of the Halloweena

Score: 116/135

Review: Nice book! Grammar could've been better. The title is perfect. The cover wasn't appealing.

•F I R S T P L A C E•

Author: CoyKoi84

Title: Infection

Score: 121.5/135

Review: No review was supplied.

Congratulations everyone!

If would like your sticker, please Pm me your Gmail so I can send it to you. If you do not have a Gmail or are not comfortable sending it, pm me and we can figure another way to do it.