Prologue

No One's POV

You remember it being a normal morning, at first. You got up, changed into your uniform, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth, and then left. But when you got to school, you noticed a group of kids crowding around a bulletin board near the entrance. When you got the chance, you got a good glance at what everyone was looking at. They were small red cards with writing on them, but you couldn't make out the words. When you got a chance to get closer, you could see that it read;

"Sir Suguru Kamashida, the utter bastard of lust. We know how shitty you are , and that you put your twisted desires on students that can't fight back. That's why we have decided to steal away those desires and make you confess your sins. This will be done tomorrow. So we hope you will be ready. From, the Phantom Thieves of Hearts."

You raised your eyebrows. You have heard a lot of rumors about the teacher Kamashida, but he never bothered you, so the rumors never did. Besides, you never liked hearing about rumors. You noticed a girl stand near you without acknowledging you. Without thinking, you whispered to the girl.

"What do you think?" At first, she didn't realize that you were talking to her.

"Oh! Um, I-I don't know." She turned to face you. She had very blonde hair that was in two very fluffy ponytails that rested on her shoulders. She had teal eyes that popped out. She was also very pretty. You blushed slightly.

"I've heard some rumors about him, but I never really listened to them," you say.

"Then have you heard the rumors about me...?" You tilt your head.

"What rumors?" When you said that, the girl's expression changed from normal to surprised. Happy, even. She had a slight grin on her face.

"Oh, um, really?" You were kinda surprised by her sudden mood change, but didn't care.

"Yeah...I don't listen to a whole lot of rumors and whatnot. I just kinda...keep to myself. But are there rumors I should know about-"

"Nope! Nothing important! They're just...rumors after all, right?" she interrupts. You giggle.

"I guess. This is probably a weird time to ask this, but what's your name...?"

"Ann Takamaki, and you?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can see more of each other is not so weird places!" she says happily. You laugh.

"Heh, yeah. Anyway, have a nice day Ann," you say as you start to walk away.

"Bye!" she says as she starts to walk away as well. When you get far enough, you look back for a split second to see Ann already talking to two other kids. And at that moment, you realized that you just might have a crush on Ann Takamaki.

-----------------------------------------

So I'm secretly a huge fan of the Persona series so then I thought "why not make my own story?" So then I did. And here we are. I did kinda want to wait till my other story is done, but I have no idea what to do with that one. Like at all. And now I'm feeling very excited about this one. I want to put a lot more effort into this story and make the chapters longer. But I wanted to make a short prologue to set up the story a bit. I have a whole lot planned for the story! I want your character to join the Phantom Thieves and I've already worked out (most of) your character's persona! I don't want to spoil it, obviously, but I'm very excited!! Expect a new chapter soon!

-buni

(P.S Ann is my second favorite girl in P5 my first favorite is Futaba but I feel like if I did a Futaba x fem reader story would be weird so I did Ann)