Chapter 2

I glanced at the watch behind me as I try to get ready for my bestfriend's party as quick as I can because I knew if I were about to be a minute late she was going to murder me, I attempted to do a winged eyeliner but literally failed for the tenth time but this time I tried it again and it turned out perfectly.

I took out a tight sweatshirt that said "trouble maker" and wore that under the padded bra that I had to wear. 

I grabbed my bag, phone and everything I needed but before I left I took a quick glance of how I looked like in the mirror. My hair was side swept not covering my face and combed in a neat way tucked behind my ear, my face was done neatly with the make-up that looked pretty decent and I looked down at my body which had a black sweatshirt and skinny jeans. I looked like a girl. 

My smile fades as I sigh deeply not impressed of what I'm looking at in the mirror. On the brightside, I'm not doing this for me.. I'm doing this for her and the others it's her birthday after all and she has forced me to come earlier than everyone due to the fact I was her closest friend and she kind of forced me to wear girly clothes but I wanna impress her and make her happy.. What friends are for, right?

-------------------------------------

At the party I was greeted by the birthday girl aka my best friend Amelia and her other friends

Amelia gasped "Oh my god. Chelsea I'd never thought you'd wear these type of clothes! You look so beautiful! If only you would dress like a girl everyday.." Of course it was shock to her what I would wear knowing that I'd never wear these type of clothes.

Her friends nodded in agreement and I felt my face burning up I don't know if it was from anger or embarassment but I had to keep my head held high I had to get through this day. This has to be a good day because I haven't gotten out in a while and I've lost count.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Amelia screamed to the top of her lungs as the music blasted out loud and the other girls started to cheer, I took a deep breath and faked a smile and prepared myself of what's going to happen today.