σ η є

To others, turning eighteen would mean you are officially an adult and can do whatever you want without restriction. However, in this kingdom, turning eighteen for girls would mean hell on earth.

     How many girls have you watched in your life crying in sorrow at the fact that they're going to turn eighteen?

      And this is all because they were going to be sent to the castle to be chosen as the King’s concubines.

      Your hands clenched around your dress as you watched the girls before you crying their eyes out.

      If it were another King, you’re sure that they would have fought each other to be chosen, but not this King, not the King who had killed all the royalty in one night only by using his sword and his strength alone just to snatch his father’s throne.

      The ruthless King had ruled the kingdom since you were nine, and he ruled as if he had a grudge on this kingdom and its people by raising the tax and increasing the hardship of his citizens. This made the people revolted at his cruel way of ruling, but without mercy, those people were killed by the sword of the King himself. He had slaughtered them with no remorse and on that day, you had sworn to yourself that you’re going to spank those two ass cheeks of the King’s till it's red and beyond recognition for giving you and your parents hardship, and if that still won't turn him into a good boy, then you don't mind living in a kingless kingdom.

       Anyway, you used to know the King—or at least your past self does—and you couldn't believe how much he had changed after the last time you saw him.

       I raised him up to be a better person, how dare he bit these hands that used to feed him in the past!

      You scowled, reluctantly standing up with the other girls as the King entered the room with his sword rather arrogantly in your visions.

       “Long live His Majesty the King!”

       The girls bowed deeply at the entrance of the King. Despite their intense fear, they tried their best not to get killed instantly even though they knew that it’s only a matter of time left.

        The King sat on his throne, staring at the woman with his piercing grey eyes. His golden locks were nicely combed back and no doubt that he was a seductive man with a cold expression—this made half of the girls forget their fear as they subsconsciously swoon at his beauty.

       Fortunately, it didn't take a minute for them to return to reality when the King unsheathed his sword; the sword that you had gifted him years ago, and you still remembered how he had named that thing lo-something-something right on the spot when you had told him that this was a gift for him for being a good child—till now you still don't understand what does that name means.

       You watched as all the girls suddenly went still when the King looked at his reflection in the sword.

       The atmosphere was heavy and nearly everyone except you and the King was afraid of breathing in case he would put his judgment on them. This last for about an hour and you can felt your legs trembling in exhaustion and boredom. 

       A girl suddenly dropped to her knees—surprising you—and cried out in fear as her dress was stained by her own piss.

       The King’s frown became colder at the sight and he idly stood on his feet, descending down the stairs step by step with his sword still in his grip and everyone knew that the poor girl was doom.

       The king was ready to have his first kill for today—

      —until you had blocked his path.