т ω σ

It was a blinding sight to see a man lustrous and enchanting enough to be an angel as the sunlight from the opened window behind him shone on his golden locks.

     It was too beautiful that it took your breath away, and never could you have imagined that such an attractive man was the King that had been following you since little, but what left you speechless here was not that alluring six-packs of him nor that irresistible pink lips, but the that fact he was sleeping next to you half-naked with his white dress shirt unbuttoned from top to bottom.

       Almost immediately, bad feelings washed over you and you jolted up to see the way you are dressed, although the sight of you in a renaissance nightgown didn't ease up the churn in your stomach, at least this is much better than seeing yourself literally naked under the sheet.

       You eventually sighed in relief and saw the wound on your hand had been treated already, even the scratch on your cheek caused by the sword yesterday had been carefully taken care of.

       It was then, did you hear a groan came out from the man beside you, snapping you out of your trance, and as that almond-shaped eyes decorated with thick golden eyelashes flutter open to reveal that mesmerizing grey irises, you were left to your thought of how biased Lord can be with his creations.

         Fierté smiled sleepily; a bewitching smile that no women were able to see in their lifetimes—including his deceased mother—and now that he had shown you that, you realized how fragile a women's heart can be as it palpitated under those orbs that reflected adoration and devotion.

         He was handsome indeed, and you fear that this heart won't be able to resist his irresistible charm.

         “Grandpa. . .

         With a mere word, whatever things you had felt for him vanished in an instant.

         You were thankful that he just had to ruin the mood with that nickname he used for you.

        The King moved his face closer to you and before your mind could proceed his next move, he had already littered small kisses across your face that reminded you of the way he would greet you every morning when he was little, and you took it that he still thought of you as his grandpa with that intimate gesture which made you shrugged it off.

       As he pulled away, his eyes twinkled in delight as he seemed to be waiting for something and you suddenly remembered how your past self would kiss his cheek back in return in those old days.

       If only those royal knights of his knew that their King had a grandpa-complex...

     Anyway, he has such a handsome face, surely he wouldn't mind me taking advantage of that face, right?

       Smiling mischievously, it was now your turn to kiss him; placing your lips on that smooth cheek of him, you let it lingered there for a while as you felt the shiver he had under your kiss before you pulled away, fast enough to see the pink that dyed his white cheeks before it immediately turned to its original color back.

        “Grandpa. . .

       Again, he just had to ruin the mood.

       “Fierté,” you sighed in embarrassment, shaking your head. “ How long are you going to call me that?”

        Although he remained calm and steady by your question, it was undeniable to say that he was nervous, fearing that he would upset you with his upcoming answer. You smiled reassuringly in order to ease his anxiety.