New day

Jimin:

" Love is nothing stronger
Than a boy with luv"

I turned off the alarm that disturbed me from my sleep. I peeked over my pillow to turn off the time. Oh god I'm almost late. I fall out of bed, running over to my wardrobe to get my clothes as I answered the phone call.

"As usual you're running late again. Hurry up, you don't want professor Min to scold us again don't you?" The voice boomed from the other side of the line.
"I'm coming" I replied before walking downstairs, quickly toasting a bread and walking outside my house.

I was about to text Taehyung, my best friend when a pair of plump lips kissed mine. I looked up, blushing, to see Jungkook, my boyfriend as he volunteered to carry my book bag and being the sweet guy he is.

"Morning, baby. Let's go?" He asks, as we both head to the university that we are studying at.

Our school was a fifteen-minute walk from the area that Jungkook-ssi and I live in, and 10 minutes if we would ride a bus to get there.

--1 5 minutes later--

We finally arrived at the school gate, with Jeongguk helping me in every step. As soon as I stepped foot inside, I immediately saw Taehyung waving at me from afar.

"So I'll see you after school, chim?" Jungkook says before disappearing into the seniors' building. You see, Jungkook is a year ahead of me and Taehyung. He is now a senior in college at 17 while the both of us are sophomores at 16.

"You know what the next time I'll yell at you through the phone speaker" Taehyung says, as we walk through the crowded halls of our building.

I looked at him with puppy eyes before he finally gives in.

"Alright, I won't. But seriously, what have you been doing the night before? There hasn't been a day that I never saw tired as hell" he inquires, as we both stopped in front our lockers.

"Well umm..." I blushed at the the truth, that every night, whenever he, Jungkook would often times go to my house when we're both free and spend time with each other.

"Well I'm doing late night studies," wow nice lie Jimin, when in reality the neighbors would hear us and would complain about how loud we are.
Our conversation was interrupted by the ringing bell.

"See you later then, Tae." I went off to my first class.
Thank god our professor hasn't arrived yet, and I immediately spotted Taemin, one of my friends majoring in the same course as me.

"Hey have you studied for the exams, chim?" Taemin asked me as he stares at the front, waiting for our always late professor.
"What? Of course! You know me as a good student, Lee Taemin," I laughed at his words.

He shot me a suspicious look. "Good student alright. Not until your Romeo  decides to come in your room for late night snacks," I felt my face blush hard as fuck the moment he said that.

"No! You're wrong!! I often tell not to come and bother me or else I'll kill him," I slapped him on the back and watched him choke on his coffee.

"That's enough. You don't want to get scolded by our professor and stand for the whole lecture, don't you?" Sungwoon declared, the matured one in my circle of friends, making us both quiet down.

Hours went by with my mind kept on thinking of how Jeonggukkie's doing by this hour.

--**--
It is finally  break time and finally I get to go out of that stuffy lecture room with the boring topic and professor.

Sungwoon, Taemin and I immediately went to meet Taehyung because I promised to eat lunch with him.

"The cafeteria sure is full today, huh?" Sungwoon muttered to himself.