Spinel Scenarios!

Some more scenarios!

Hanging out:

Rest Spinel

• she'll ask you a million times untill you say yes

• when you do, you both go to fun land or the arcade.

• Spinel obviously wanted to play every thing and you can't say no to that cute face.

• you and Spinel played many games to the point that she won something with all of her tickets. It was a cute pink teddy bear with hearts.

• she wanted to give the bear to you, but you didn't want to because she won it fair and square.

• she almost cried when you said no, so you said yes and she gave you the teddy bear.

• you chuckled and said " this teddy bear almost reminds me of you. But nothing can ever replace you."

• after those words she was astonished.

• after that whole scenario you both went home.

• how ever, Spinel couldn't forget the words you said.

Reformed Spinel

• she still had you tied up on top of the injector. Great.

• when she came back she was smirking like a goof ball.

" Well, hiya, doll face! Miss me much~?" She questioned.

" Well, k-kinda. I mean I AM tied up on the injector" you studders.

She blushes and mummers " well duh." Then she looked at you with a smirk. " Ya know, your kinda cute for a human."

You blush from the compliment, then a idea came to mind. " Why don't we hang out? I'm mean we do have a few minutes untill the world ends and plus there will be no lines!"

Spinel thought for a moment and agreed. " Ok but I'm keeping this on ya " she got something from her gem. It was some sort of collar with an upside down heart on it. She put it on you and untied you. " Now you can neva' leave me "

• she grabbed you and jumped of the injector which made you scream.

• you both just went on a few rides and played some games.

• you eventually won a cute little bunny that was grey and white.

• you thought it was cute and it looked like you. So you decided to give it to Spinel.

• " what? " She asked you. You hold the bunny in her face. " Here, I want you to have it!" You told her.

• she was obviously flustered " f-for m-me? Really?" She asked. You just smiled, " of course!"

• she grabbed the bunny, " t-thanks doll "

• she was suddenly now determined to get you the same thing.

• over in the corner there was a little cute black and pink bunny for one of the prizes. The game was one of those hammer games.

• she fucking almost destroyed it to get you it.

• you were honestly flustered that she tried to get you the same thing. You thought it was cute.

• after like five minutes of destroying the game she got the bunny.

• " Aw, thanks Spinel! " You gave her a peck on the cheek which made her blush again and she stopped moving.

" Uh...Spinel..?"