The Death Glare

Mitch and Scott enter their school at the same time. Scott looks at Mitch, Mitch looks back. The gays death glare at each other for about 30 seconds before walking to their separate friend groups.

"Stop before I sksksksksquash you head in!" Scott yelled at Esther. "And I- oop!" Esther replied fondly, grabbing a scrunchie off Scott's wrist. Anyone seeing this who didn't know them would think Esther was flirting with him, but she wasn't. Scott was openly gay and didn't care about what anyone said.

Mitch was silently watching this from a distance. He found himself remembering back when him and Scott were really close. Mitch was the first person Scott came out to, and vice-versa. Mitch thought about how great their friendship was. He thoughts were immediately interrupted by a VSCO girl sneak attacking him with a scrunchie trying to his hair up.

"What the hell-" he exclaimed, confused. Mitch alertly grabbed the VSCO female's hand, snatching three of her scrunchies. Mitch yeeted the scrunchies across the quad with much skill. The VSCO girl screeched and she watched them be thrown.

She quickly went to gather them giving Mitch time to escape. Mitch ran over to Kevin and his group of not TikTok famous nerd friends. "Halp!" Mitch said looking terrified.

Kevin said "With what Mit-" He was interrupted when he saw a VSCO girl running at him and Mitch at full speed. "ACKK!!!" They both screamed and ran as fast as they could to the male restroom.

The VSCO girl screamed after them, "Come on, Mitchie! You hair would look so cute in a messy bun!" Mitch looked at Kevin, terrified. "Ugh! I just straightened my hair!" He said, complaining to Kevin. "White girl problems." Kevin said to Mitch, he rolled his eyes. The school bell rang and they went to their first period classes.
———————
It was later in the day now, lunchtime. The VSCOs and the E-Humans each sat at separate lunch tables, the two groups were sat outside in the quad as they were for every break (lunch, ten minute break, and before school.)

The E-Humans were heard humming the song Fake ID. The VSCOs were heard saying their normal phrases "And I oop-" "Sksksksksk" "Save the turtles!" The E-Humans and VSCOs each had a 'leader', Mitch was the 'leader' of the E-Humans and Scott was the 'leader' of the VSCOs.

Scott was always accompanied by his equally attractive boyfriend, Mark. Mitch often found himself looking at Scott and Mark. Mitch envied there relationship, but not for the reasons your probably thinking. He envied them because of their relationship. They always looked so happy. Mitch's relationships hadn't turned out as well... he had, had only two relationships throughout his high school years. Both of them hadn't ended well. Mitch has been single for about a year now, and he was happy. But, still he wished for one.

    Mitch was looking at Scott and Mark, suddenly Scott glances in Mitch's direction. Mitch attempted to look away quickly, but alas, him and Scott made eye contact. Scott showed a sly smile while looking at him. Mitch was about to death stare him, like normal but instead, looked away, feeling slightly flustered. Mitch didn't know why but a small blush fell across his face.

    Wait- did I just blush at my enemy? Yes, he did. He felt slightly embarrassed, but... oh well. He liked Scott Hoying.

    A/N: Hey! I thought this was really cute! I hope you liked it!