Chapter 1: Sunny Verret

Hey everyone!!! I'm a new writer, so I hope you take it easy on me... I just wanted to thank you for reading my book :) the picture above is the character for Sunny Verret. I hope you enjoy!

***

    I woke up already dreading the day. Senior year. For others, it might be the best day of their life. But for me, it was the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole idea about being the top of the high school food chain, but high school itself was my worst nightmare. 

        After finally getting out of bed, I went to my bathroom and got undressed. Turning on the shower, I quickly got in. After washing my hair and face, I lathered myself up with my favorute body wash, bath and body works' Amber Blush. Yummmm.         

        I never really dressed up for the first day of school, but since it was my senior year, I thought "why not?". I pulled on my favorite yellow summer dress that stopped just above the knee, and slipped on some white sandals. After applying some mascara and blush, I got my back pack and keys an headed to my car. 

        I quickly turned on the ac. I hated this California summer heat. I was so thankful for my gorgeous car, a jeep commander, and it's ac. After adjusting the radio, I sped of to school. It only took me 10 minutes to arrive at school. 

        I called my best friend, Alice Blew, and told her to meet me by our lockers. I was walking down the hall way, when I saw him. 

        Ethan Cooley.