Chapter 3: Dream come true

Ethan POV

        "Um...yeah, of course, Ethan." She smiled after accepting my request for her to be my date to her sister's wedding. My parents told me to ask her. I didn't mind, though. 

        "So... I'll see you around. Maybe we can hang out sometime before the wedding or something." "Yeah, sure. I'll see you around. Bye Ethan." She walked away after she smiled. She had blonde hair that went just passed her shoulders, and green eyes that always sparkled. And man, that body was killing me. She was hot, I wasn't going to lie, but I don't think I'd ever see her as anything more than a friend, or Lonnie's sister.

        Although seeing her face light up when I asked her to be my date did make my heart pound... what was going on with me? This never happens. I mean yeah I've dated girls and sleep with them occasionally but I've never been that nervous about a girl before.

        Maybe I could like her as more than a friend. But does she like me? Could she like me? "You're getting way over your head, dude" I said to myself as I made my way to the library to do some studying, since my first period was a free period.

***

Sunny POV

        Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Ethan just asked me on a date. Well kinda. Oh my god. This is a dream come true. Does that mean he likes me back? He wouldn't ask me to be his date if he didn't like me, would he? 

        I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan as I ran. There was only 15 minutes left of first period, and I had ran 3 miles. My personal best. I guess running really does help you think. I quickly got into the shower in the girls locker room and washed up. When I was finished getting dressed, the bell rang. Hopefully the rest of the day is as good as first period was.