Chapter 4: Best Man

The picture above is the character for Lonnie :)))

***

  "Why can't you ask him?" I angrily asked my sister. "Because he's your date! And I'm not the one in love with him. Hence the wedding." I sighed before replying "I'm not in love with Ethan. And exactly! It's your wedding!" "Look," Lonnie said "just ask him if he'll be one of Travis's best mans in the wedding, and you and Ethan will get to walk down the aisle together. It's not that big of a deal." "Fine. But you owe me. You know how shy I am." "Yeah yeah yeah. Oh and by the way, you'll need to go with him to get his tux fitted the same day you get your dress fitted. Gotta go bye!" She hung up before I could argue my way out of it. "Great..." I thought to myself.

        It's not like I didn't want to walk down the aisle together or anything, I'm just really shy and I don't know how I'm gonna ask him. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this then I should.

***

"Hey Ethan... can I talk to you?" "Sure Sunny. What's up?" It was the beginning of first period and I was down by the school tracks. I thought Ethan would be down here. Now was the perfect time to ask him to be one of Travis's best man's, but I was still nervous. Why couldn't Lonnie or Travis ask him?

"So.... Lonnie wanted me to ask you if you'd mind being on of Travis's best man's in the wedding. I'm Lonnie's made of honor so me and you would be walking down the aisle together. But only if you want, of course." I finished while trying to catch my breath. "Yeah I don't mind. That doesn't sound too bad" he chuckled, and I had to stop myself from doing a happy dance.

"Okay well I'll pick you up on Saturday for the tux fitting. I'll be there around three?" "Okay I'll see you then. Bye Sunny." He smiled before starting to run. I silently congratulated myself while I walked to the library.

***

A/N:

I just wanted to thank everyone whose reading my story. It really means a lot to know that people actually like to hear my thoughts and my stories. So with that I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stick around for the rest! :)