Saiyan Brothers

(Bad formatting=on phone)

Goku had flown to Kame house with his son Gohan, the wind blowing up against his face as he rode the nimbus with his son was something the saiyan would never forget, he never could've imagined what happened after he'd caught up with his friends.

"That's right Kakarot, you are a Saiyan, and I am your brother!" The armored man said as his power level scared everyone who could sense it, "I don't have a brother!" Goku said, "You expect me to kill my home world? Forget about it!" Goku shouted at the saiyan in front of him.

The saiyan took some steps forward, "Kakarot, search yourself, am I really lying-" Raditz's eyes moved south as he stopped and sputtered, "Y-Your tail... What happened to you tail?..."

"It was cut off a long time ago!" Goku answered not knowing why it mattered until Raditz got mad, "You idiot...! You've discarded your saiyan power!" Raditz said planting a knee into Goku's stomach, "How could you lose your tail?!" Raditz demanded kicking Goku down onto the ground and looking at the beaten Saiyan.

Gohan ran out from behind Bulma's legs to see if his dad was okay, Raditz grabbed Gohan by the head and walked over to Goku with the boy, "As much as it pains me to say this Kakarot, if you do not pledge your loyalty to me and prove it by killing 100 humans and making a statue of me out of them, than I'll have to kill my dear nephew!" The saiyan shouted flying off with Goku's son, "No... Gohan...!" Goku said as he lay weakly on the ground...

Krillin, his best friend, brought Goku a senzu bean, the senzu beans were magic beans that could heal any wound once taken and Goku got up, "Thanks Krillin..." Goku said as he looked in the direction Raditz had flown off in. "I have to get my son back..." Goku said, but he denied any help his friends offered saying it was took dangerous until he heard one voice not belonging to his friends.

"I think I can help."