Chapter 13: Kuroko Seigen

Kuroko's POV

"You know, Taiga-oji-san always tells me stories abou you!" Sei-kun ranted as I smiled.

"It's actually Kagami's bedtime story for him..." I said from behind him as I looked at them.

"He told me that back in his highschool days, he always had matches with all of you!!" he beamed.

"Well, he is right..." Akashi-san said with a smile as he listens to Sei-kun's.

"I always wanted to see you play with Taiga-oji-san in real!" he beamed excitedly.

"really?" Aomine-san asked as he made a small grin. I just shook my head and walked towards the others and stood beside Riko-san and Hyuga-san.

The GoM are all gathered around Sei-kun and listening to his compliments and praises while Kagami and Natsuko are standing behind him like they are his bodyguard or something. The two are actually overprotective over Sei-kun. I then faced Hyuga-san and Riko-san beside me and smiled.

"I'm sorry if he is being a chatterbox. He is a big fan of the Generation of Miracles..." I apologized at them and Hyuga-san and Riko-san just shook their heads.

"Don't worry, It's fine. Is he the reason why you were in a hurry before?" Hyuga-san asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I was supposed to pick him up from his friend's place. He had a sleepover..." I explained and they nodded

"He is a complete opposite of you Kuroko. But... I can still see some resemblance" Riko-san said with a hint of hesitation.

I made a small smile as I looked at Sei-kun then back at them.

"He got all his looks from his mother..." I simply told them making the atmosphere a little uneasy.

"Well, I can't totally say that..." Hyuga-san said as he looked at Sei-kun and I did too.

"He is 8 years old right? Then that means... You already had him back in highschool?" Riko-san asked in suprise as she turned her head to look at me. I made a strained smile and averted my gaze from her.

"Yes..."

"Is that the reason why you can't join the Basketball team? Because you're... Busy taking care of him?" She asked again and I just nodded.

I don't want to talk about this. This topic is putting me on an edge. I started to walk away from them just to avoid anymore questions. I'm not ready for this. I haven't even talked to Kagami about this and I'm grateful that he never tries to start a conversation about it.

Hyuga-san and Riko-san looked at each other before following me and catching up with my steps towards my son.

"But do you know what I really wanted to see?" Sei-kun asked as we finally approached them.

"What is it Seigen?" Momoi-san asked excitedly. The same with the others who are looking excited to hear another praise from him.

"I want to see you be defeated by Papa!!" he cheered making an animated arrow hit them in the chest.

Hyuga-san,Riko-san and Momoi-san looked shocked while I just sighed. Kagami and Natsuko were snickering behind him while the GoM went quiet and a depressing aura surrounded them. Takao along with my other teammates, on the sideline, made an akward laugh while Kasamatsu-san just clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked away from them.

Well, considering the fact that my team had just defeated them in a small match, that statement must have given them a big blow. I can't help but slightly chuckle and lift Sei-kun in my arms.