Chapter 1

"Please Lexi" Jess was standing in my door begging me to go to some concert with her. It was some boy band she was obsessed with. " What's in it for me" I played with my pen. " Umm the time of your life!?!" She exclaimed.

"Fine I'll go, but you have to do my chores for the next week!" I stated "fine" "ok but I need you to tell me about them so I'm not clueless". "YaY" she squealed. I moved to me bed and Jess sat beside me as I opened up my laptop and handed it to her.

She took it and immediately started searching stuff up. "Ok first names" she pulled up a picture of five dudes all pretty good looking, but one in particular stood out to me. " Who's that" I asked pointing to him.

 " Who's that" I asked pointing to him

"Oh that's Daniel" " he's kinda cute. Ok so what are the others names". " Alright so next to Daniel is corbyn" she said pointing to the blonde. " And then there Jonah, Zach, and Jack. Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah all have girlfriends. We don't know about Zach, and Daniel is a single Pringle."

She continued to educate me in why dont we. Then Jess played some of there songs. I particularly liked one called never know, 8 letters, and talk but I like them all a lot.

" so what'd ya think?" She asked, handing my laptop back to me. " I like them" I replied. " YAY" she squealed. Ok well the concerts tomorrow night and we get to met them after. " ok sounds good" she walked out of my room and I went back to finish my homework.

A/n : Thank you for reading!❤️please vote,comment and share if you liked and if you didn't please let me know what I can improve on🥺❤️