GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE (LIMITED TIME ONLY)

Hello Archangels!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Sanctum. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book: http://bit.ly/Sactum-Winner. 🤤😍

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining!

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

And it is all about our dear Azrael/Cirrus.

Here's the yummy blurb:

Fresh out from Hell's lava pit, Cirrus found himself learning the ways of the Universe with the help of an ancient demon many called The Teacher.

Two things were brought to his attention then.

First was the age-old battle between good and evil headed by Heaven's well-known fallen angel and how this said angel was creating chaos in Hell. The second was his purpose of creation — his duty as the Demon of Death in all three realms.

It was already a handful until the Universe decided to assign him to his destiny.

A destiny grander than the two mentioned, and this concerned a woman as mysterious and as complex as his existence.

***

You can get it on Amazon for free until October 25, 2019. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

http://bit.ly/SanctumBonus

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after October 25, 2019 if you sign up on my website: http://bit.ly/JMFelicWEB. We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)

I will see you in the next post, Archangels!

Lovelots!

JMFelic