'' new school '' chapter 1

YOUR POV
today, isn't like any other day. i wake up to the sound of my alarm shaking in fear. i'm transferring to a new school and i don't know how to feel about it.
i got changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast with my mother. after we finished she took me to my new school. i walk into the classroom where mr kim told me to introduce myself.

'' goodmorning everyone i'm y/n please treat me well ''
i closed my eyes not wanting to see anyone's reaction towards what i said.
'' y/n go sit beside jimin, jimin raise your hand '' mr kim said.
as i go to sit i heard all the girls whispering '' she's so lucky she got to sit next to him ''
i was confused about what they said but continued walking towards my seat.
as i sat down, i saw him. he has dark brown eyes, light black hair, and a beautiful body.
'' i'm y/n nice to meet you '' i said to him
he completely ignored me.
i was confused but i continued focusing on my lesson.
after that, the bell went.
as i was on my way going to the canteen, i slipped over, i was waiting to fall down but i didn't. as i opened my eyes i saw someone holding me by my wrist helping me to get up.
'' are you ok '' he said
i look up and...
————————————————————————

i just want to say this is my first ever story and it's probably bad too. but i tried my best. this is chapter one! i hope you enjoyed. i'll be updating soon!!