'' im sorry '' chpater 6

*still on flashback*
NO ONES POV
'' yes jimin, she's ok, we managed to save her but... '' the doctor said
'' BUT WHAT '' jimin screamed
'' she lost her memory jimin '' the doctor said
'' n-no. she didn't. SHE DIDNT '' jimin said as he ran to y/n's room.
'' Y/n... are you ok '' jimin asked as he saw her resting
'' yes i'm okay thank you asking, may i please ask for your name '' y/n said
'' jimin got the shock of his life. m-my n-names... '' jimin couldnt continue his sentence as tears fell from his eyes.
he ran back home and started sobbing.
he saw a letter on his desk.
he was confused but he opened it.
'' dear jimin, the love of my life, i'm so sorry, i was the reason for you going to the hospital. i ruined your birthday. your special day. im such a dumb person. you might ask, why did i try and drown myself. it's because of my dumb action. this is all happened because of me. if i die, then please forgive me and remember that in my whole entire life, i never loved anyone as much as i loved you. if the doctors manage to save me, i'm sure i'll have a memory loss. if i did have a memory loss, please don't remind me of yourself. i don't want to remember you and the things i did to you. it'll hurt me. i want you to forget about me and enjoy your life without me, please don't come back and see me if i'm at the hospital, i will be travelling out of the country if i stayed alive. park jimin, please forget about me and find another girl instead of me. please don't remind me of you. if we somehow meet in the future, pretend like it's the first time we met. don't act nice to me and show me that you care otherwise i might remember you and the bad memories i did to you on your birthday. i'm sorry jimin, this is for the best, please don't visit me in the hospital if i'm there. if i stayed alive, i'll travel somewhere away from you so i don't disturb you anymore. park jimin, happy birthday. i'm ashamed to say it because i ruined your birthday and special day for you. park jimin, i love you. never forget that, even if i forgot my memory, you'll be the only one i love and i will never love anyone else even if i don't remember you. enjoy the rest of your life and hopefully you find the girl that will truly love you as much as i did and you can get married to her and get kids from her. park jimin, thank you for entering my life, and i'm sorry for ruining your life by my dumb actions, i love you. you can throw the letter after you read it, if you want to. all the love and support. your girlfriend, y/n. ''
————————————————————————
ok ok that was such a dramatic scene but im actually trying my best.