'' the sad times '' chpater 5

*still on flashback*
NO ONES POV
y/n was so excited so she ran while crossing the road...
as she was crossing it, a car came by.
'' Y/N BE CAREFUL '' jimin screamed
y/n opens her eyes and notices that nothing has happened to her.
she looks next to her and...
'' JIMIN, JIMINNNNN WHY DID YOU DO THAT ''
'' b-because *coughing out blood* i-i love you y-y/n.'' jimin whispered.
'' i love you too, SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE VERY QUICK ''
*ambulance arrived*
'' this is all because of me. i hate myself. '' y/n thought to herself.
'' doctor, is jimin okay '' y/n asked worriedly
'' yes, he's ok, he just needs a little bit of rest. he was very close to die but we managed to save him '' the doctor said
y/n walks inside and sees jimin sleeping.
'' this is all because of me. i'm very sorry jimin '' y/m says
y/n then goes back home and decides to kill her self. jimin was about to die because of her. she couldn't handle it.
she was planning to drown herself in a swimming pool that's neat her house. but before, she wrote a letter and went to jimins house and placed it on jimins desk.
y/n then goes to the swimming pool and no one was there which meant she can drown herself now.
'' i'm sorry, jimin. '' were the last words y/n said before drowning herself.
'' Y/N '' jimin screamed
jimin took y/n out of the pool and tried to save her. he called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital.
'' jimin, why are you here, weren't you in your hospital room half an hour ago? '' the doctor asked.
'' yes, but when i woke up i saw tears on my blanket, and i asked if y/n was in the hospital but the doctors told me she left so i ran out of the hospital because i knew she was going to do something to herself especially after i saw the tears. '' jimin replied.
'' jimin, please go back to your room now and rest '' the doctor said
'' NO! IM NOT! IS Y/N OK? '' jimin screamed
'' yes jimin, she's ok, we managed to save her but... '' the doctor said