Chapter 13 ~ Love

The entire island including Alvah was wiped out in pink explosion with a big loud boom. For those who didn't get out in time were blown out by force of the explosion. As for everyone that are still running got to get out in time.

Right after the icy volcano was destroyed along with Alvah, all the eagles, birds, and pigs are out, safe as they crash landed. All covered in ashes and bruises.

"We did it!"

Red and Silver high fived after getting up. Getting up, Zeta suddenly freak out to find someone missing.

"Debbie? Debbie! Where's Debbie?!" she called scanning around.

Zeta froze when she saw Debbie's ice sandal underneath the metal plate. She approached it and fell onto her knees.

"Debbie, no.." she cried and looked up at the destroyed volcano.

"What have I done? Oh, Debbie.."

Suddenly, the metal plate began to lift. Underneath it was Mighty Eagle/Ethan emerged with the unconscious Debbie.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked, worried for her. "Sweetie? Honey pie? Love of the last one minute of my life?"

Groaning, Debbie slowly opened her eyes.

"Dad?"

"Yes." he smiled.

Zeta gasped to see Debbie was alive.

"You are so strong! He saved my life!" Debbie happily said.

"Oh, Debbie!" Zeta cried holding her daughter close as Ethan warmly smiled at them.

"Wait, where's Y/N?" Silver asked looking around.

That made Red, Leonard, and Ethan go pale.

"Oh no. Y/N!! Where are you?!" Ethan called for his daughter.

Everyone began to search for you, but they found nothing and that made them freak out. Zeta who was helping pushed the heavy metal plate and gasped. She found you, but something is wrong. Carefully, she carried you to the group who are still searching until Silver gasped and called them. They turned and froze to see you unconscious, beatened, and scratched with her broken right wing. Ethan, Debbie, Red, and Leonard ran over to check on you, worried.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Y/N? Blueberry?" Ethan asked.

No answer. Debbie walked over to you and checked your pulse only to find it not beating. Scared she checked her heartbeat on her chest for her to listen same thing nothing. She looked at them sadly, shaking her head, tears falling down. Y/N is not breathing and that made Red and Leonard's heart sink to the bottom of their stomach.

"No...no!" Ethan sobbed holding onto your hand tight.

Everyone started to tear up or cry. Zeta gave Y/N to Red and Leonard knowing that they love her and Ethan let them. Two boys started to cry as well as Red placed his hand on your cheek while Leonard held you into his arms. Their tears dropped onto her form wetting her a bit. But what they didn't know is that their tears formed into the heart and fell on top of her cheek; the tear then disappeared.

Suddenly, they heard a groan and stopped their crying. Everyone gasped to see you slowly move a bit and opened her eyes.

"Red? Leonard? Why are you crying?"

"Y/N!!

Red and Leonard hold her tight afraid of losing her again. It was the tears of love that brought her back.

"Don't you ever scare us like that ever again!" Red cried.

"We thought we lost you!" Leonard added.

Y/N smiled and hugged them.

"I guess love must have brought me back."

Everyone cheered that Y/N is alive. Ethan ran over to you, pushing the boys out of the way much to your amusement, and hugged you.

"I'm so happy that you're okay. I love you, my blueberry."

"I love you, too, dad."

After they were done hugging, Y/N looked at Zeta and Debbie. Debbie ran over and gave her now sister a hug. Zeta had her eyes look down to the ground, guilty for putting you in danger. Her body froze again to feel you embracing her after hugging her sister.

"I forgive you."

Smiling, she hugged her back and pulled away after to see her broken wing.

"Your wing."

"Ah. It's fine. I'll get it patched once we go home," you replied looking back at her dad, "as family."

"Yeah! Mom, can we keep them? Please??" Debbie asked giving her the cheeky grin.

Zeta stared at Ethan and thought about it.

"Wait, wait!" he blurted out. "Before you answer, you should see something."

Underneath his feathers was all the tatoos that showed his love for Zeta and everything else when they first met and other things. And the golden chain necklace with the engagement ring he had kept for a long time. Zeta though was still unsure until Ethan began to sing out of tune, making you and everyone else cringe.

I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
Will it be yes, or will it be
Soooorrryyyy?

Zeta chuckled, shaking her head with a smile.

"You are so pitiful."

"Dad.." Y/N groaned pinching the bridge of her beak.

Red and Leonard held both of your hands, smiling at you lovingly; blushing you gave each of them the kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, guys."

Red and Leonard nodded understanding that you couldn't choose who to be with and you decided to choose both.