10 boys names i love but won't be using

Hey YouTube, it's Chloe and I'm back with another video. I'm doing the 10 boy names I love but won't be using. Obviously I'm having a little girl so I won't be using any of these names however I may use them in the future for anymore children I may be having. So let's get on with the video.

The first name I love but won't be using is Alfie. Alfie is a name of English origin that means Wise counsellor. I love the name Alfie I just think it's a beautiful name. It just sounds gorgeous.

The second name I love is Herrold, I am a very girly person I love anything vintage and I think that Herrold is a beautiful name for a little boy. It is an American name and means Army Ruler which I think is pretty cool and sounds quite and empowering name.

The third name that I love and I will probably use this for a future kid is the name Alessio. I think it sounds absolutely beautiful and it's origin is Italian and I do have Italian blood so I think it's perfect and it means defender so it's another powerful name.

The fourth name I wouldn't be using but love is the name Bo. I think it is just so cute and I would love it. It is a Scandinavian name which is actually short for Robert and it's means bright frame which is cute.

The fourth name I love but won't be using is the name Grayson. The name Grayson is a name I completely love. I love the nickname Grey and I think it would have been perfect if I was having a boy. It is off English origin and means the son of the bailiff. Which brings me to number 5 which is Grey. I love the name grey in general I think it's such a cool name and I love it.

The firth name I love but won't be using is the name August. The name August is just beautiful. It is off Latin origin and means great or magnificent. I love that meaning.

The sixth name that I love is the name Oliver. The reason I would never use this name is because my cousin is called Oliver however I really like his name. It is of Latin origin and means olive tree.

The seventh name is the name is ocean, I love nature names and I think the name ocean is so lovely and just sounds cool. It's also a unisex name and I may still call that my baby girl.

The eighth name for a boy that I won't be using is the name Rowan. My auntie Rachel loves this name. She really wanted me to call her Rowan if she was a boy however it's still a pretty dope name for a girl. It's a Scottish and Irish name and it means red head which I think is cute especially if your child is ginger.

The ninth name I love is the name Noah. I love the name Noah however it is insanely popular so I went against that name. It is a Hebrew name and means rest or wandering.

The last name that I won't be using but love is the name JJ. Now you all know that my dad is my hero, my everything, my dad has always been my number one supporter and I love love to honour my dad if I had a son so it would maybe be his name as my dads name is joey so JJ would stand for Joey Junior.

Those are my baby names. Comment down below if you like any of them and comment down below any names that you like. I will see you later bye guys.

Just before I go I want to thank you for all the positive feedback on my first video can't believe it got half a million views like that's crazy. Thank you for being my supporters. I love you and I'll see you next time.