lust for life | .woojin

you felt yourself getting aroused the second woojin walked into the room

you felt yourself getting aroused the second woojin walked into the room. you couldnt help it; he looked really good in that outfit. his toned body was poking through his shirt and his tight pants pulled it togther.

"good afternoon angel" he kissed the top of your head and plopped his bag down on the couch, sitting himself next to you. he attacked your neck with kisses while giggling. he looked down and saw the embarrassed blush on his your face.

"awe, my little baby is excited hmn?" his fingers slowly traced down your leg, reaching that area quickly. "wo-woojin." you said as he reached into the your pants, feeling you all over and fully exposing you.

he bent down and looked up, waiting for permission to keep going. you nodded, spreading your legs and lifting up your sweater to your stomach. he slowly licked around your area, making sure to stroke your thighs as he went further down.

(for readers with male parts) ; he slowly took your length into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and bobbing his head. small whimpers escaped your mouth as you laced your fingers in his soft curly hair. you felt yourself getting closer as you softly thrusted into his mouth, causing him to take it all in and rub your balls. "woojin, im-im close." your eyes became watery as you let out a slightly louder moan and gripped his hair. "its okay baby." he took you back in and spit on it, stroking it and tugging on it. you released with a series of curses and moans, your back resting on the bed and him getting up, taking his own clothes off.

(for readers with female parts) ; he slowly started to suck on you, his tongue burying deep inside and sticking a finger in. a whimper escaped from your lips as he started going faster, slowly adding more fingers in and stimulating you. you laced your fingers into his curly brown hair, tugging slightly when he sucked and tongued you. the wet sounds coming from you two made you even wetter, quickly speeding things up. "woojin, im-im close." your eyes became watery as you let out a slightly louder moan and gripped his hair. "its okay baby." you released into his mouth with a series of curses and moans, your back resting on the bed and him getting up, taking his own clothes off.

(back to g/n) ; he sat next to you as you got up and sat on his lap, your chest on his and your (part) grinding up against his length. "p-please." you whined as he moved you onto his thigh, his fingers softly caressing your now hard nipples. "ride me, baby." you nodded, your lips connecting to his in an attempt to quiet yourself as you grinded on his thighs.

you felt the sensation rushing through you again; you were gonna release. you held his shoulders as he whispered little phrases into your ear. "woo-" you were cut off by your own moan, you releasing on him. "im-im sorry." you said softly, trying to get off of him and clean your mess. "its okay baby. as long as you're satisfied." he kissed your ears and held you closely.

"you dont want anything in return?" you said as he cleaned himself off with a towel in the bathroom.

"tomorrow, love. im tired."