Chapter One: The iron gates

A.N: Hi guys this is my first ever Alex fan fic so im sorry if its not amazing but i would love to hear from you with ideas and tips that would be really helpful.

Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes im awful at spelling.

thanks guys

Daisy xx

Darkness.

All I herd was the screcting of the car.

Darkness

I see a car flip through the air on to the rocks

Darkness

Next thing i know im being pulled out of the car along and so was her, her body life less.

Being held back by the doctors.

Screaming and trying to get to my mother

Darkness

Its to late

I was awaken from my dream by the sound of the car driving across the small rocks, making the car shake. I kept my eyes shut pretending that i was still asleep even though i knew we were here and soon id have to wake up soon and face my new nightmare. The car came to a sudden hault.

'Lola' I her say i could hardly hear her over the sound of the car, but i stayed 'asleep'

'Lola! i know your awake' I herd her say again

'LOLA' she screamed in my ear.

I sat up right my fair fallen over my face. My hair was a light ginger but it changes due to the weather when it was sunny it went a sort of blondy ginger when it rained a brownie ginger. So at this moment it was sunny making it a blondie ginger. I removed the hair from my face to see big sliver rusty looking iron gates with a lion in the middle of a circal which was in the middle of the gate.

My sister rolled down the window to talk to the little speaker next to the gate. My sister was beauitful. Long what she likes to call natural blonde hair (She was a ginger just like me she was aloud to dye her hair but mum wouldnt let me cause i was her 'little girl') she had big blue eyes that shine like crystals.

'Hello welcome to HillBrough High, who am i speaking to?' the woman through the speaker said.

'Yeah, hi my names Lucy Walters im hear to drop off my sister Lola Scott' My sister shouted through the car window

'Its not Lola Scott, its Lola Walters!' I shouted back. Lucy gave me the eye and punched me in my arm.

"What? so what if mum didnt get the time to change my second name im not Scott anymore im a Walters!' i said to her

'Sorry about that' Lucy shouted through the window

'Be with you one moment Miss' the voice of the woman said through the speaker and what felt like forever she finaly replyed.

'Ahh yes Lola Scott, Patty Walters sister'. I hated being the girl knowen as Patty Walters sister. It was always about him. He is in his last year at HillsBrough High year 13. He is very popular at school espicall with the ladies. He even dated some girl called Arielle, i never met her but i bet she was a bitch, she cheated on him. I love my brother to bits but if anyone does that to my brother, your dead! I just hope I get to meet this girl now. Giver her a peice of my mind!

The gates swung open making a loud screatching sound.

Lucy drove down the drive way and round the corner to relive the most prettist buliding ive ever seen. It was old made out of what looked like stone. It remined me of hogwarts a bit however a lot bigger and not a castle, this looked more like the Queen's house. The stone was a creamy sort of colour. Who thought that the place i will be pretty much spending the rest of my school years at would be really pretty.

Lucy pulled outside the school.

'Here we go' She said

Here we go i thought

My first day in hell