English class

Britain sat at his dimly lit desk doing his work. The peaceful quiet helped him concentrate and he moved his pencil on the paper. Suddenly an alarm went off making him jump. He looked up at his clock across from him on his desk which was beeping. He slammed his hand on the button to stop it and stood up. He grabbed his papers and neatly put them in his folder before shoving it in his backpack. He grabbed the backpack and slung it over his shoulder walking out of his dorm door. He locked it behind him and headed to his next class. Glancing at his schedule on his way there he saw the class was English. He scoffed. English was so easy. When he walked through the door to the class he started looking for his seat. Finding it quickly he sat down and pulled the English supplies out of his backpack and laid them on his desk before placing the backpack on the ground beside his desk. He looked at the countries around him. Next to him sat a muscular tall country. His eyes flicked to the name on the desk. "Soviet Union" he read outloud. The red country looked over to glare at the British country before turning back. The teacher came in and began teaching the lesson. Every now and then the red country would glare at him.

((Oof I tried...stay tuned for more chapters though))