Jealousy

The next morning, Britain got up and yawned. He looked over and saw Ireland already up and eating breakfast. He was wearing a white suit and a black tie. Britain raised an eyebrow. 'Well that's unusual' he thought getting up from where he sat on his bed. He got dressed as well. For him wearing a suit was normal. He always wore a black suit with a neat white undershirt and a striking red tie. He walked over to his best friend and cleared his throat. Ireland looked up at him. "What's up Brit?" He asked. Britain sighed. "Why are you dressed up today?" Ireland shrugged. "To impress the girl. You had a good impression on her and I think it was the suit." Ireland replied. Britain felt jealousy stir inside him. "Maybe it's because I'm more handsome and formal than you guys!" He blurted without thinking. He looked down at Ireland who was looking up at him surprised. "Y-you like her t-too." He said a hint of fear in his voice. Britain sighed and looked away from Ireland. "I would have thought that was obvious." He sighed. He walked away and stopped hearing Ireland call after him, "Well first come, first serve!" Britain turned to look back at Ireland. "What do you mean?" He growled. He saw Ireland gulp back fear before he called back, "I'm asking her out! Oh and her name is France. I talked with her yesterday." Britain felt some sort of hatred for his best friend. Jealousy and anger gathered up inside him. He sighed and turned and walked away again before he hurt Ireland. He walked out of the dorm. It was 7:00 in the morning and classes didn't start till 8:30. Most of the students hang around the lunch room before it started. He went downstairs to the cafeteria. His eyes darted around scanning the crowd for red, white and blue. Finally, he saw her. Her beautiful skirt and top with her beret. He blushed and started walking toward her. 'Yeah Ireland, first come first serve.' he thought smiling. He went to get a tea where the lunch ladies were serving breakfast to those that didn't bring their own food. Britain brought his own food, but the lunch ladies always have him a tea. With the tea in his hand he walked over. He sat beside France and formally sipped his tea. He felt France gazing at him. "Hi there!" She said to him. "You're that guy from yesterday right?" He nodded in reply and smiled at her. "Can you tell your friend to stop bugging me? I have my eyes on a man it seems like he's trying to get me to like him." France sighed. Britain nodded again. "You mean Ireland?" He guessed. She nodded. "That's his name! I remember it now that you said it." She replied. Britain saw a slight blush on her face. "So who do you like?" He asked. France sighed. She shook her head. "Can you keep secrets?" She asked leaning toward him. He nodded. She leaned closer and whispered, "I like you" she admitted. Britains eyes went wide open and he stared at France in surprise. He felt blush on his face and didn't try to stop it. "M-me?" He asked to clarify in case he heard wrong. She nodded looking down. He could see she was trying to hide her blush. "Well Ireland was gonna ask you out today." He told her. Her head snapped up and she stared at him. "Oh please don't let him" she begged him with pleading eyes. "Of course I won't" he smiled at her sweetly. Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed him. Britain wide eyed at first with surprise kissed her back. That's when he walked in. As he stares at the two countries his face went red with jealousy and fury. "What's going on here!" He shouted. Breaking from the kiss, Britain and France looked at him and stared their faces going pale in surprise.

Hope you enjoyed. I know I say this every time but stay tuned. Thank you for reading and have a great day/night! :3