Friend or Foe

He woke up to his alarm going off and hopped out of bed. He got dressed and grabbed his stuff to go to breakfast. As he was on his way to breakfast, he saw the pair of best friends, Fascist Italy and Imperial Japan, but they weren't a pair anymore. They were a trio. The new kid had apparently already found friends. They were laughing together. He guessed they were probably going to get breakfast as well. But why them of all people? Fascist Italy and Imperial Japan where the troublemakers of the college. Britain didn't think they would be a good influence on the new kid. He wondered if Third was good when he got here. When he first arrived, his teeth were already as sharp as knives, filed the day before he got here by the look of it. Not to mention, he was the son of the terrifying Reichtangle. Reichtangle was a huge terrifying and brutal country. Everyone was scared of him accept two people, Russian Empire and of course his son Third. Russian Empire was a good friend of Reichtangle, maybe a bit more than friends. But yeah, Reichtangle has probably poisoned his sons mind with evil. He followed and listened to their conversation. He knew it was nosey but still. They were just getting to know each other by the sounds of it. Britain began to wonder though, was Third a friend, or was he a foe?

242 words...not bad but ok. Anyways stay tuned and have a great day/night!