Definitely Foe

Britain sighed. He was bored as hell. He pulled his phone from his pocket and tapped away, writing a quick message out for France. He sent it. The brief message was to see where France was. He wanted to hang out with her. He heard Ireland walk I to the dorm. He could feel Ireland's cold stare and the tension between them crackled. Then Ireland just turned away and headed for the kitchen. Britain sighed and his phone buzzed. He checked it. A new message from France replying, "outside the school, cutie". Seeing this he raised an eyebrow. France never called him cutie really. Maybe it was just something new. He walked out of the dorm and headed down stairs to the door. Hesitantly, he reached out and pulled the handle. The door creaked open and he walked out into the cool fresh air. He let go of the handle and walked a few paces. The door slammed behind him and he jumped slightly. Something didn't feel right. He was definitely right about something not being right. He stiffened and his heart thudded in his chest when he felt the cold end of the barrel of a pistol held to the side of his head. He looked over and saw the country holding it. It was the new kid, Third. Two countries stood behind him laughing. "Good work, Third!" One said stepped closer. Then Britain recognized them. Japan Empire and Fascist Italy. He huffed. "What do you guys want?" He snapped. Third chuckled. "We just thought it would be fun to scare you and maybe take you to see a friend." This was one of the first times he heard thirds voice. It was full of menace. Britain scoffed. Once again, Fascist Italy and Japan Empire were laughing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
298 words. Anyways sorry I haven't posted in a long while. I've been very busy and because the Corona outbreak I decided to use this time to write. Thank and I hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger!