𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓾𝔁

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

As soon as the limousine door was closed, Gwen sighed and rested her head on Carlos's shoulder.

"You okay, G?" Mal asks

"I guess so, I mean, I can live with more freedom now that I don't have my father around but, I know that it won't last long, especially if everything goes according to the plan." Gwen said, a tear slipped down her cheek. "I just want to be evil, I really do, but, I want to do it at our own way, not my father's."

"It's okay. We'll eventually get over them and we'll follow our own rules." Mal said.

"I guess so."

The limousine was about to start leaving until five teenagers stepped in front of it not letting it continue.

"Wait!" The six friends glanced to see what was going on, as soon as Gwen realized that those were her friends she stepped outside of the limousine to hug them.

"Did you really thought you could've left without saying goodbye to your friends?" Harry asked with his Australian accent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have any time to look for you, guys."

"We will miss you a lot, little sis."

"You can't leave me with Gil. He doesn't know things about boys." Grace, Gwen' younger sister said. "I will really miss you."

"I'll miss you guys more. Besides, you've got Uma."

"I highly doubt that." Leonard, LeFou's son said chuckling. "Who am I supposed tease now?" He asked her.

"I'll be back before you know it." She said chuckling.

"I got something for you." Uma said taking out a shell collar that looked like one she had. "Just for you to remember me."

"Thanks. I'll wear it all the time." She hugged her best friend and whispered in her ear. "I'll be back for you five. I promise."

"We have to go, miss."

"Coming. Bye! You better misbehave, Grace." Gwen hoped on to the limousine once more and left for real this time.

When Gwen was inside the vehicle Carlos pulled her closer by the waist and whispered in her ear. "You know I don't really like that dirty pirate around you."

"He's my friend." She whispered back.

"He doesn't seem to know it."

Gwen giggled lightly because of her boyfriend's behavior. "Believe me, he does. I've made everything clear, you shouldn't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous." Carlos said a little too loudly.

"Sure." Everyone inside the limousine answered making Carlos turn red in embarrassment knowing everyone had heard him.