𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝔁

Author's note at the end, please read:)
Unless you don't know what Danganronpa is, BUT IF YOU DO, READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AND COMMENT ON THAT PART:)
And if you don't know what danganronpa is, play it, but don't read anything about it on the internet since you'll spoil the game for you

Author's note at the end, please read:)Unless you don't know what Danganronpa is, BUT IF YOU DO, READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AND COMMENT ON THAT PART:)And if you don't know what danganronpa is, play it, but don't read anything about it on the internet s...

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay." Mal explained. The VKs were gathered around the table in Jay and Scott's dorm. "Carlos? Gwen?"

"Okay, so we'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." Carlos said.

"Perfect. Evie?" Mal asked.

"Yeah?"

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Mal explained giving her a bottle with some kind of perfume.

"Okay." Evie answered.

"Gwen, Scott, Jay?" She asked. "You three will take out the guards in case they try to stop us, got it?"

The three of them just nodded. Scott and Jay went to their own beds, Gwen sat on Scott's bed, Carlos sat on the floor in front of Jay's bed, Mal sat on a chair and Evie looked at what she was doing.

"M?" Evie asked. "You want to break Ben's love spell?" Everyone's eyes were on Mal after this.

"Yeah. You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel." Mal explained before standing up and leaving.

"M?" Gwen asked and stood up wanting to follow her. Evie grabbed her wrist and shook her head.

"It's almost curfew, we should go to our dorms." Evie said to Carlos and Gwen.

The couple just nodded and left with Evie.

"Hey, Gwen, don't forget to meet me here tomorrow at eight am, sharp!" Evie reminded Gwen who just nodded.

***

Mal:     ♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫
♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫
♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫
♫ So hard to let go ♫

***
The next morning, Gwen woke up with Dude on top of her, licking her face. "Stop it!" She exclaimed giggling.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Carlos greeted coming out of the bathroom, recently showered.

"Hey." She said back and stood up. "What time is it?" She asked yawning.

"Almost nine." Carlos answered glancing at the clock on the wall.