𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓲𝓽

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date."

"Whoa!"

Gwen suddenly snatched the microphone from Audrey and talked. "Audrey, honey. I think no one here has been brave enough to tell you this, since everyone in here is so good and don't want to hurt your feelings," she said with a baby voice. "so I will because I honestly don't give a damn about your feelings: we don't give a fuck about what's going on in your life." She said with a sassy tone which made every student laugh, even Ben.

Audrey snatched the microphone back, glaring at Gwen. "You shouldn't even be able to say that. You kiss your boyfriend in front of the whole school!" She said pissed off because of Gwen's attitude.

"Wow, Audrey. Thanks for paying so much attention to my life. Because as long as I can remember I don't recall telling anyone in Auradon about who my boyfriend is. Unlike you, saying it in front of everyone just so people notice." Gwen hissed back, everyone around them made different kinds of sounds, but the one that could be heard the most were some 'ooh's from the crowd.

The future king then snatched the microphone from Gwen. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?"

"Yes!"

"She said yes!" Audrey huffed and stormed off dragging Chad with her.

"Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you." Scott said grabbing Ben's shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Bye."

"What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years."

Everyone was just cheering because Auradon had won that evening's game. Mal And Gwen, who were laughing, looked at Evie and noticed the pissed look on her face. "I feel really sorry for Audrey." Mal said trying to lighten up Evie's mood.

"You do?" Evie asked surprised.

"Yeah." Mal answered.

"So do I." Gwen said interrupting. "I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself." She said as Mal nudged her with her elbow as Evil Queen's daughter just chuckled.

"I guess I am kind of talented." Evie admitted.

"You are definitely gifted." Mal said as Gwen nodded at her.

"Thanks, M, G."

Jay kept on cheering as the girls looked back at their friends. "And there they are. Jay and Scott, the most valuable players. How do you like that?"

***

"Okay, class." Mr. Deley said as he entered the Chemistry Lab. "As you know, we have a test, you have one hour to conclude it. Start."

Evie was quick and looked inside her bag for her magic mirror.

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked Evie in a whisper.

"I can't find my mirror." She answered softly and fortunately only her friend heard.

"Looking for something?" Mr. Deley asked holding up the mirror. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code." He said towards Chad who smiled while Gwen just glared at him. "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

"Mr. Deley, I..." Evie started.

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is." Doug said interrupting Evie.

"It's called a magic mir..." Evie had started to say but got cut off once again but this time by Gwen.

"You're not helping. Stop." Gaston's daughter said.

"Maybe she needed another pencil." Doug suggested.

"Actually, I was..."

"Really, don't help." Gwen said again.

"Please." Doug begged.

"Please."

Mr. Deley seemed to think about it and then answered. "Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." He said and the two VK girls glared at Chad.

***

"Hey!" Gwen said as she caught up with Jay, Scott and Carlos.

"Hey!" They all answered in a chorus.

"How was your day?" Scott asked.

"It was normal." Gwen shrugged. "How about yours, boys?" She asked as she held Carlos' hand.

"Well, actuall-" Jay started to say but got cut off by Mal who walked furiously towards Gwen.

"Gwen. I've literally looked for you everywhere, I really need your help and Evie's." Mal said with a frown on her face.

"Of course, what's wrong?"

"Ben asked me out on a date." Mal whispered slowly hoping the boys hadn't heard. The boys, apparently, heard and chuckled at Mal who glared at them making the chuckle die.

"Come on, Mal. Its just a date, can't be that bad. What do you need my help with? Seems to me like you have experience since you dated Henry." Gwen said jokingly but knowing she will help her.

"Henry and I never dated!" Mal stated mad. "I just... I mean... I don't wanna say it in front of them." Mal said and grabbed Gwen's free hand and stole her from the boys. "Come on, I'll tell you while we find Evie."

"I'm sorry." Gwen said looking back at the boys. "I'll hang out with you later." She said and then turned to Mal. "Tell me."

"You have experience with boys and I don't so please help me out here." Mal slightly begged.

"Aww, does Mal have a crush on Ben?" Gwen asked as Mal just glared at her. "I'm kidding, of course I'll help, we're best friends. Although I don't have much experience with boys, I've only dated Carlos."

"And it turned out pretty well."

"Wait." Gwen said and stopped. "Are you sure about this?" She asked Mal. "I mean, we shouldn't be getting too attached to this place. You remember that, right?"

"I know. I just... this is for the plan, to get the wand. I just want it to go perfectly." Mal lied, deep down she was enjoying to be with Ben and Gwen knew this, but she couldn't ruin the fun for her friend while she could.

"Okay." Gwen answered softly. "Oh, look, there's Evie." She pointed at Evie who was next to Doug in a picnic table.

"There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!"

"What's wrong?" Evie asked from the picnic table.

"Ben just asked me out on...a date." Mal said whispering the last part.

"Nice." Doug commented as Evie tried to hold in a laugh.

"We can handle this. Bye."

"Bye."

"You're looking a little pale." Gwen said to Mal.

"Yeah, of course." Mal retorted.

"I can fix that with some gloss and some blush." Evie said as they walked towards their dorm.

"No!" Mal interfered.

"Mal, I can use the..." Evie said still insisting.

"No, no, no." Mal denied, again.

***
Guess who updated!
Guys, thank you so much for 1k in this book! I love you all!