Introduction

Mc= Main character / y/n
I'm just going to call y/n Nelly okay. Okay.

Background info:
My life is pretty normal. Nothing to crazy but nothing to exciting. I work in a cafe.

N: "It's another boring day. YAY." I say sarcastically

I have a couple of hours before I go to work.

Hmmm. What should I do in the meantime. Oh. I guess I could go through my contacts to talk to my old friends. I scroll down and see Ann. I decided to call her because it's been a while sinced we've talked. I called ann but she didn't answer.

N: "I don't blame her". She must be busy. I thought. "I guess I should go on a walk while I'm waiting"

I get ready to leave. While I'm on my walk. I see so many people with pets and I'm jealous. It's not like I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment it's just that it's a lot of work and time and I don't have a lot of time. Most of  the time, I'm either working or studying for school that I start next year.

Having a pet wouldn't be a bad idea or mabey I should have a roommate and then we can have a pet. That would be nice.

I checked my phone to look at the time. It's been a hour, I should go back home to get ready

When I got back. I changed and went to work. It was a 20 minutes away from where I live.

When I got there, there were no costumers yet so I came pretty quickly

When I got there, there were no costumers yet so I came pretty quickly. When I checked my phone, I got a text from Ann saying "I'm so sorry that I couldn't answer you. I'm really busy right now. I gtg bye."

She sounded pretty busy so I didn't want to bother her too much. There were still nobody in the cafe until 10 minutes later. I suddenly see Ann rushing to come inside. She looked stressed. All of a sudden she said.

Ann: "You work here. That's so cool"

Nelly: "ya I do. Do you want to order something"

 Do you want to order something"

Ann: "Ya. Can I get a cappuccino with whipped cream"

Nelly: "Sure thing and I'll give it to you for free since you seem to stressed. And why are you so stressed right now?"

Ann: "Thanks Nelly and I'm so stressed because I need to live somewhere or be a roommate with someone who lives by the cafe and the collage that is going to start soon. Since I live 2 hours away from here. ;-;."

Nelly: "Really in that case. Then you can be roommates with me for the meanwhile. While you find someplace closer to the school. Besides I live 30-40 minutes away from the collage and 15-20 minutes from the cafe. And I work here. Besides I was thinking of getting a roommate soon. So it all works out".

Ann: "OMG thank you so MUCH. Can you help me get my stuff on Thursday"

Nelly: "Sure"

*More costumers come in*

Nelly: "We talk about this later"

Ann: "Okay"

I noticed later that a group of guys came and sat with ann. A guy with green hair another with a purple mohawk and a guy with silver hair and the last guy with yellow spiky hair. I wonder what was happening? Suddenly ann points at me. After that I tried to ignore them. (They kinda looked cute. ._.)

             I'm going to end it here

             I'm going to end it here. For now. Total words : 611. I tried to make it long. Next part would hopefully be more interesting. ;-; Next point will start in Ann's point of view.