Part 2.

Ann's point of view

Ann's point of view

I'm so thankful that Nelly was able to help me. She's a true angel. She looks busy so I won't bother her.

10 minutes later

I noticed that hosuh, stephen, daniel, and jay came in the cafe. I wave my hand so then they notice me. And the came to the table I was sitting at.

They all said: So what did you need. You told us to come here because you needed help with something.

I said: "I did need help because I needed a new place to live or at least become a roommate with someone who lives near by the collage and the cafe-."

Daniel said: "The you can live with us"

Ann: "BUT I already found somebody to become roommates --"

Three of them shouted: "WHO"

While hosuh said: "Oh that's good news"

Shhhhhh. I said. "I'm living with Nelly and thank you hosuh"

All four of them whispered to them self: "Why does that name sound so familiar."

I pointed at Nelly and she noticed. With embarrassment she looked away.

"I should introduce you guys to her" I said

All four of them said "she's beautiful uh I mean. Sh- She looks familiar"

Mhmm I said. "What if I introduce you guys with Nelly after she finished working. In the meanwhile we can work on the new video."

They all agreed

Nelly's / y/n point of view

I'm so exhausted. I can finally go home. I hope I don't need to do anything now. ;-;

The cafe I completely empty

As I was finally closing everything up

As I was finally closing everything up. I noticed the group of boys and Ann waiting for someone of something. I hoped to myself. "I hope it's not me they are waiting for" ;-;

Even when I finish closing the whole cafe they are still there.

My guess was right

ACKK. When I got outside. I notice that the guy with purple hair has a KNIFE. I'm so going to die or get kidnapped. ;-;. I'll miss you mom and dad. ;-;. I accepted my fate. I suddenly got deja Vu but I shrugged it off.

I think Ann started realizing I was scared because Ann punched the purple hair guy and then he put put away his knife. Was Ann in a gang?!?!

Ann started to walk toward me. I had pepper spray but I was completely shaken up that I couldn't think properly. Also it was Ann, I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't know if I should just run but I did. I didn't trust those people. Ann shouted my name but I kept running. Again I got deja Vu. Was I repeating a moment of my life? I didn't have time for this. All of a sudden after I stopped I realized that I didn't even know if I was going the right way to home. Then out of nowhere it started to rain. I noticed a bus stop and waited there for the rain to stop.

I couldn't go anywhere because I didn't even know where I was and my phone just died

I couldn't go anywhere because I didn't even know where I was and my phone just died. Just My luck. Luckily I had pepper spray on me just in case. I was quite sleepy so it won't hurt to take a small nap. I completely forgot of the deja Vu.

Authors note: Hopefully you liked this story so far. The next chapter will start in Stephen point of view. Okay bye. Total words 559.