Part 3. I'm such a idiot

The video is for background noise. Enjoy

              *Stephen point of view*

   "So this Nelly girl is going to be Ann's new roommate". I barely even know her but I hope I get to know her more.

Ann tells more about Nelly and she really seems like a responsible person. I can also tell because she's the only worker in the cafe and make the coffee by herself. Yet after all that she still seems to be a happy person. She really is amazing.

Foe some reason, she reminds me of someone I knew before like someone I knew as a kid. It might just be me though.

Ann tells us that we should wait for her, after she finish working while we make a video. That's not a totally bad idea.

After we finish, Ann tells us that we should go outside to wait for her. Since she's about to come finish.

I think it would be funny if I scare her. So I pull out the knife I have in ny pocket. Just then Nelly comes out. I get excited because I'm waiting for her surprised face. I'm about to burst out laughing but then Ann punched me. I look over Nelly and see her with the more terrified face I've ever seen. I start to feel bad so I put away my knife.

Just then Ann walks over to Nelly and then she starts Running". Then I get MASSIVE DEHA VU". It happened so fast. Then Ann starts calling her name and chasing her but Nelly was to fast.

Everyone starts looking at me with such hatred looks. I really feel bad. They were all discussing on what they should do. Go look for her? And then it started pouring (raining).

Ann: "I'll call her." Anything? Ann: "No. Her phone is dead."

Daniel said: "Somebody go find her while we get the car and umbrellas. Once you find her and tell us your location. Okay. Who's going?"

Ann: I wil-
Stephen: I'll go
Everyone: No
Stephen: I was the one, that made her run off. Let me redeem myself.
Everyone: Ugh, fine. Don't do anything stupid though.
Stephen: Okay.

We finally leave. You know, me finding someone who ran off and it's raining is my punishment.

I finally have a minute to myself to think what that deja vu was about. It really felt like, the same thing happened before.

*He doesn't know how she looks like just her hair color

*He doesn't know how she looks like just her hair color. That hair color is common*

The only thing, I remember is that I had a childhood friend but something happened and her and she had to move. I try to think and remember more about this person but I couldn't remember anything.

I remember what I had to do and check my phone in case something happened. I got a text

Dan: Did you find her
Stephen: Not yet
Dan: Okay tell me if you find her

I look up and see a bunch of creeps near a bus stop.

*Imagine creeps near the bus stop*

I decided to go help who ever was getting attacked in the bus stop. I tell them to leave or something bad would happened to as I took out my knife and showed it to them. They all ran away like the chickens they are.

I wanted to see who this person was. It was a girl. She looked familiar but she was ASLEEP?! How can someone be asleep at a time like this. I'm so glad I came at the right time. I decided  to take another glance and notice it was Nelly. I sit right next to her because it looks like shes about to fall at any moment.

I got deja vu again but I got things to do. I'm about to take out my phone but then Nelly put her head in my shoulder just like couples. My heart starts to beat faster. I think to myself "No it's not me it's just deja Vu again haha." I can feel myself blush really hard. I'm so embarrassed.

I'm so glad she's not awake. I look at her and realize that she's pretty cute. I blush again and look away. She smells like coffee. I laugh a little. I stay like this for a few minutes.

I pull out and start texting Daniel that I found Nelly and send my location. I noticed that Nelly was waking up. I start panicking and just look away.

Nelly: WHERE I'M I. WHO ARE YOU?!? I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT."

Stephen: shhhhh. Wait calm down. I'll explain. You ran away and I went looking for you and there were creeps about to go to you and I scared them away.

Nelly: Oh okay. I should be leaving now. Sorry and thank you

Stephen: WAIT. Isn't you're phone dead and you don't even know where we are right now.

Nelly: Oh ya

She comes back and I tell her that Ann is coming to pick us up. After that I apologize for what I did before. She tells me what happened after I came. I look away and notice I'm blushing again. She asked again and then Ann came so I was so relieved.

It was a pretty quite ride or I was probably thinking in my head of what happened. It was a crazy day

Nelly stayed at our house because it was night and pretty dark and because we were all pretty tired.

The next morning, I found out that I got sick because it was raining and I  only had my sweater with me. That was just GREAT.

Authors note: Thank you for reading. This was a pretty long chapter. I tried to put audio but I don't think that will work. ;-;. Next chapter, it will start with y/n / Nelly's point of view. I'll try to make it another long chapter but I don't know. Sorry that their aren't a lot of pictures in this story. Have a good day. Goodbye Also there are going to be more Ship scenarios between the other characters too. ;D. It wasn't just Stephen.

Total words: 1035 New record.  Yay :D